Complaint Review: Amita Dragonspell

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Amanda Newman — chicago Illinois United States of America
Amita Dragonspell

Amita Dragonspell riotnikki, Nikki Douglas Lying cheating so called spellcaster, ripped me off and berated me Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thank you Jerseygirl

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for posting

I found Nikki "Amita" Douglas online one night after my husband left me. I was looking for  a way to reconcile with him. We have 3 children, and I did not want to break up the family and subject them to a life without a father. I contacted her, and she agreed to do a full reading for me. That part was relatively inexpensive. She told me this would just be a short seperation and that we had a full life ahead of us. After 3 months of being seperated I contacted her again and asked her why her reading was wrong. She said she was never wrong and that I just needed to be patient. 2 months later feeling desperate I contacted her again, and this time she offered me a package she said would speed along the process. She offered me a few spells, a talisman and a follow up reading. This amounted to a little over $3000. Another 3 months passed and nothing happened, my husband has since gone on to marry a woman 3 states away, and barely has contact with his children. I am completely devastated! None of her spells worked, and my later attempts to contact her have gone unanswered.

Unfortunately for me I didn't do enough research on her before I agreed to fork over my money. I am only now finding out that there are countless people who have been cheated by this woman. I also found out to my surprise that she herself has had nothing but a long string of failed romances in her past. She also suffers from both anxiety and panic attacks. She has also gone so far as to make a personal attack site on one of her ex-lovers named Eddie Rodriguez. The website is full of nude photos of him, texts and audio she  recorded from their conversations. It seems as though because he left her she is out to embarrass and destroy that mans life, and apparently anyone else who comes to her for help. How can a woman, who can't even keep a man herself have the audacity to claim to be able to cast love and retrieval spells.

I feel ashamed and foolish for being taken by her. My only advice is to steer very clear of her and do your research before handing over any money. Amanda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amita-Dragonspell/internet/Amita-Dragonspell-riotnikki-Nikki-Douglas-Lying-cheating-so-called-spellcaster-ripped-me-904354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amita Dragonspell

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Stacie is this you, thank you for the rebutt

AUTHOR: JerseyGirl - (USA)

Hopefully this ROR will save some potential victims. It sounds like you learned your lesson when it comes to dealing with so-called psychics. They are truly bottom-feeders who prey on the desperate and broken-hearted. Unfortunately as much as we hope it will work no amount of "spellwork" will force a lost love to love us again. The best thing to invest in is the power of your own mind, not the fake power of a psychic. Good luck.