Complaint Review: Ammaco Transmission

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kenneth — Houston Texas United States of America
Ammaco Transmission
7900 Highway 6 south Houston, Texas United States of America

Ammaco Transmission Robert is the manager. I took my car in to this shop on May 17,2012 at 8:30 a.m. I was told that after driving my car, that would have to have my transmission removed and checked out. On May 20,2012 I was told my transmissi Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Do you know what the AAMCO acronym stands for?

I took my car to Ammaco transmission on May 17,2012 at 8:30 a.m. On this day I was told I had to have my transmission removed and checked out for the cost of $400. After this was done my transmission was to be repaired for the cost of $1880+$125 for a main engine seal replacement. I got my car back on May 22,2012 late in the late afternoon. I took the car back the same day because when I got home and parked the car in the garage, we noticed a smell comming fron under the hood. The smell was there because my radiator had a hole in it. They said they had nothing to do with the hole, but I took back on May 23,2012 at 8:30a.m. because the car was not operating correctly. I still do not have my car back as of 6:00 p.m June 1,2012. Anyone can see why I've got a pretty bad taste in my mouth and not to mention I leave on June 10,2012 driving to Detriot in this car. Oh I forgot to mention I was told I had to have the car fixed because they were not willing to put my transmission back in the car without repairing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ammaco-Transmission/Houston-Texas-77083/Ammaco-Transmission-Robert-is-the-manager-I-took-my-car-in-to-this-shop-on-May-172012-at-891762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ammaco Transmission

Do you know what the AAMCO acronym stands for?

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)