Complaint Review: Amreican Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, September 05, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, September 05, 2003

• Reported By:williamstown Vermont
Amreican Credit Solutions
4618 No. Hale Ave. Suite 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions ripoff, scam artists Tampa Florida

American Credit Solutions offered me a deal to rebuild my credit. They promissed me a credit card for a fee of $199.95. After giving them my information I called them back three days after to cancel the offer. Instead of canceling the offer they decided to with draw the money any ways. The only way I found out was when checks started returning. I ended up with the bank sending me to the Chex program which would black list me from doing any banking with any other bank for up to ten years.I paied them over $800.00 but that's not including the payments for the car and credit card payments that had returned back to me.

As of now I saw that a class action suit was happening with American Credit Solutions and I called the Attorneys office that was handeling it but that got me no where. When I talked to them the gentelman I spoke with wanted me to mail my package that I had recieved from A.C.S. to him but he never gave me there address nore his name. I e-mailed them and left messages to them with no responce back at all and if this package was so important to him he should have given me the information I needed. He also told me that my name was added to the lawsuit but still no responce.

All I want is justice. This has been happening for two years now and i'm over $10,000 in dept just in credit card bills thanks to American Credit Solutions with no way out. My last option now is to file for bankrupcy that I don't want to do.
I still have all the information from A.C.S. Can you help me?

Matthew
williamstown, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2003 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amreican-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33614/American-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-scam-artists-Tampa-Florida-66612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amreican Credit Solutions