Complaint Review: Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Consumerman — Silvana Washington United States of America
Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
Amsterdam Holland Internet United States of America

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds AMS Seeds - This Provider of Seeds is a Rip-Off , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Give Up

.....Danger Bad SEED.....

I ordered...

Thai x Skunk    10 Seeds    Quantity 1
20 Free seeds    20 Seeds    Quantity 1

I did receive the product, and the free seeds.

I have grown marijuana before, and have houseplants, and a small garden.

I am not the best gardener, but have average success.

I attempted to germinate the 20 seeds, and out of the 20 seeds I have had 2 germinate, and approx 2 partially germinate then died.

The two that germinated were planted and have died.

I normally have about 80% success with germinating seeds.

With the Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds I have a ZERO success rate 0%.

I have 5 seeds left and I don't want them.  Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds are garbage.

The seeds looked discolored, many of them floated on water, and none of them grew.

for germination, I used distilled water, the seeds were placed on top of a sterilized rag, on a sterilized ceramic sandwich plate, a small glass bowl covers the seeds and rag.

Marijuana was recently legalized in my state and I wanted to add a couple of plants to my garden.

Thanks to this Rip-Off Company  "Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds" I will have nothing this year.

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds = OLD - STERILE - DRIED OUT  - DEFECTIVE seeds.

DO NOT PURCHASE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amsterdam-Marijuana-Seeds/internet/Amsterdam-Marijuana-Seeds-AMS-Seeds-This-Provider-of-Seeds-is-a-Rip-Off-Internet-1024080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Give Up

AUTHOR: PegCity - ()

Hi World.  This is my second review, the first being a set of 3 magnifying glasses under the name PegCity.  Good product, good price.

It is regretful and heartbreaking.  I have ordered 4 different times from Amsterdam over 4 years.  I am really a very private person.

Anyways, car accident survivor going on 4 years.  Broke 4 ribs, cracked my pelvis.  Many doctors, rather pill pushers, standoffish, no it all types, God complex (if you know what I mean). Truly terrible.  They say Canadians have the best health care. Ok.

I've ordered First Girl, Cal Skunk, Master Kush, NYC Diesel, Cheese, Jack Herier and Medijuana for the second time, no problem with any of these, sprouted within 2 days.  Thick, vibrant main root, alien almost.

However, yesterday I picked up Medijuana from my post office at 6:00 in the evening.  I sandwiched 4 seeds between 2 towels, dampened it with cold water and put it in a drawer (a dark place).

It was not covered it was sandwiched between to towels on a saucer.  Checked at 9:00  this morning, all of them had sprouted.  Did a few errands, returned around 5:00 pm and all 4 had a 1/4 inch root on them, healthy.  Every time.

They have a really good policy. For s##t and giggles I believe there is a small replacement value for lost or damaged shipped seeds.  I believe they would work with you.

That is how us smokers are, fogive and forget.  I have never shown anyone but family members and they have all been amazed.

Is it possible that you just got a bad order?  Anything is possible.  No one hates it more than me to not get what I order.  Just try again.  It's a really good site.  Truly hope it works out for you.