Complaint Review: Amtrak Auto Train

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:a-town Pennsylvania
Amtrak Auto Train
amtrak.com Allentown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 610-433-4426
  • Web:
  • Category: Amtrak

Amtrak Auto Train stoled my money Allentown Pennsylvania

Thinking of using amtrak auto train,dont do it.I was going to leave from sanford fl to Va,well the next day after I book my ticket which was 100% renfundable,I change my mine.So I call and cancel my ticket,no problem.Guy said it will take 3-5 days to refund my money back into my credit card.So 5 days later still no refund.So I called amtrak now they said my ticket wasnt refundable,WHAT!They lie,when I book the ticket the guy said it was 100% renfundable,now its not.But wait,I called the thired time now this time it was refundable.So another 5 day wait.So 5 days later,still no money.So I called them again and claim the money was refunded into my credit card,LIERS!So to make my point dont use amtrak,they lie and steel.

Anonymous
a-town, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amtrak-Auto-Train/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18102/Amtrak-Auto-Train-stoled-my-money-Allentown-Pennsylvania-473942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amtrak Auto Train