Complaint Review: Amy Florist

92 CORPORATE PARK STE C # 334 Irvine, California USA
  • Phone: 1-800-780-0860
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Amy Florist Flowers By Amy Customer Service was worst ever - hung up on me twice. Irvine California

I am complaining about a company "Amy Florist" in Irvine, CA.  My son is shipped overseas fighting in Afghanistan and called me asking me to order flowers for his wife for their 1st anniversary.  Since he cannot be here he wanted to send her something special for this special day.

I searched on the internet for florists in Clarksville, TN since that is where his wife is living and one of the first florists that came up was Amy Florist - family owned.  Right away I thought this would be a good florist to use since they advertised as family owned.  Boy was I terribly wrong.

First of all the company is not located in Clarksville, TN it is located in Irvine, CA (so the website states).  I placed the flower order on Friday, July 11th for delivery on Sunday, July 13th.  Everything on the internet went through fine and my payment was deducted.  Based on their site they are open on Sundays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, so I assumed there would be no problems with the order.

July 13th came and by noon the delivery was still not made.  I tried calling the 800 number on the website, but no answer and the answering machine was full.  I tried again many times but got the same response.  No delivery was ever made and my son was truly devastated because he thought his wife would think he forgot about their anniversary.

Finally on Monday I reached customer service and the first thing they told me was they do not make delivery's on Sunday.  I asked why the order would go through if the delivery could not be made, but she had no answer for me.  I asked if the delivery was still going to me made or if they were going to refund my money.  All she said was she could email billing and they would get back to me in a couple of days.  I asked to speak to the owner since it was family owned and she stated she couldn't do that.  Then she hung up the phone on me.  I continued to call back and again and again she would hang up on me.  I then went online and looked at the shipment status and it stated partially delivered.  How can flowers be partially delivered?

This by far has been the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.  The are completely pathetic and have no sympathy for anything or anyone.  And in the meantime my son is completely upset and can not do anything while in Afghanistan.

This company should not be able to remain in business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-Florist/Irvine-California-92606/Amy-Florist-Flowers-By-Amy-Customer-Service-was-worst-ever-hung-up-on-me-twice-Irvine-1162368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy Florist