Complaint Review: Amy Lewis

• Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lake Ann Michigan United States of America
Amy Lewis

Amy Lewis Lewis Photography Photographer takes more than just memories Internet

I should have had a bad feeling about Amy Lewis, but I didn't. She first arrived late at my house using the "I got lost excuse." Then I found out she knew the area so that was highly unlikely. Amy Lewis came over to take pictures of my newborn. She took the photos and during the session she really did seem like she cared. When finished she said in 2 days she will put photos on her Facebook page, and by 3 days have the digital CD for me. Well this days came and gone, and no word from Amy. I contacted her and nothing at first. Then she replies her burner broke and she would have to send it in. Then more time went by, nothing. No communication from her and no product. If you call her, she doesn't pick up and her voicemail is full. Then I started to text her and she responded that way. She told me she sent it twice to my house, but that was never the agreement. Then she claimed she responded to my messages but she never did. Then she told me to pick it up at Walmart myself. I went there when she told me to and there was nothing. She claimed she did it online, but when I asked the employee she said their database showed everything in process for the last two weeks and she hasnt sent anything in. So as a new mother, she knowingly sent me out in the middle of winter for absolutely nothing. Then I told her what happened and she tried to play it off again. Now she doesn't respond to anything. I posted on her Facebook page so others don't use her and now another individual has come forward. She rips you off of your time, memories, and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-Lewis/internet/Amy-Lewis-Lewis-Photography-Photographer-takes-more-than-just-memories-Internet-826601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy Lewis