Complaint Review: Amy M. Priolo

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2004

• Reported By:Sharon Wisconsin
Amy M. Priolo
1812 Stillwater Drive Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 813-684-4901
  • Web:
  • Category: Auctions

Amy M. Priolo EBAY ID: Msytikmoonbeam EBAY Seller ripoff mails Harzardous unknown chemical to Mother with young children. Auctions were for Essential Oils (plant extracts). Valrico Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Keep getting on ebay or get the police involved. I am just apalled...

Three months after paying through my PAYPAL account for three separate EBAY auctions for 19 small bottles of Essential Oils (plant extracts). Last week (May 12)I got a small package. I had gotten several rude and disgusting e-mails from the Seller EBAY ID: mystikmoonbeam aka Amy M. Priolo during the month of April 2004, after requesting a refund of the $19.75

I was surprised to get the package. I carefully opened the small USPS Priority Mail box. Inside were three plastic bags heavily taped.I then proceeded to open each plastic bag and found the small glass bottles, with rubber stopper tops and again tape sealing each cover. I looked at each name on the bottle as I set them on my desk. Then a couple hours had pasted. I had a headache and felt sick to my stomach. I looked at the bottles and decided to open one and smell it. I don't know what was in the bottle it made me instantly sick to my stomach and irritated my sinuses. I picked up each bottle and they all smelled the same. Some unkown chemical, turpentine?? Something awful. I e-mailed EBAY, and all they wrote was that I could file a complaint with the USPS for fraud, (I have filed a complaint) But it was too late to get my money back. Who cares about money? My life and children's lives have been endangered by some EBAY Seller. That's what I don't understand, this person is emotional disturbed and needs to be stopped. By sending the bottles of chemicals she has made a threat on my life and the lives of my children. All EBAY said basically in their e-mail was sorry we can't help you. They washed their hands of a serious situation. I need help to prosecute this emotional disturbed person. Plus to pursue prosecuting EBAY for letting people like that sell on their website. I believe EBAY has an obligation to provide a safe website. Someone please help me!!!

CeCe
Midwest

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-M-Priolo/internet/Amy-M-Priolo-EBAY-ID-Msytikmoonbeam-EBAY-Seller-ripoff-mails-Harzardous-unknown-chemical-92502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy M. Priolo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Keep getting on ebay or get the police involved. I am just apalled...

AUTHOR: Monica - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I read what happened to you. I am very shocked. I have been buying and selling on ebay for over a year now and I am just apalled. What a terrible woman. she needs help. I think you should be able to get more/justice done. So she lied to the post office cause they ask you stuff about flammables and liquids and stuff..and you know ebay can do more than they are saying. There have to be someone at the top you can talk to? you do have her name and phone number or address..could you get the police involved? I would not stop until something is done..keep trying and dont give up. In my opinion what she did was very wrong and was a crime and she should be PUNISHED..This is not a joke or a prank..this is serious stuff and remember that...keep pushing and get someone at the top at ebay or notify your local police dept..I will be keeping an eye out for future updates from you cause i want to know how this ends...keep your chin up and just thank God you and your two small children..god bless are okay. :^) take care.