Complaint Review: Amy Mork - Dine and Discounts

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: George — Chanhassen Minnesota United States of America
Amy Mork - Dine and Discounts
PO Box 954 Lakeville, MN 55044 Internet United States of America

Amy Mork - Dine and Discounts They misrepresented their fundraising relationship with our local High School Athletic Department Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dine and Discounts Always an 80% Return

Our client was approached by Amy Mork who said that she was working with the Athletic Director of our local high school and raising funds.  Our client sent her a check, which was cashed.  When my client contacted our Athletic Director he found out that the Athletic Director had never heard of her, her company and did not have any relationship with them whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-Mork-Dine-and-Discounts/internet/Amy-Mork-Dine-and-Discounts-They-misrepresented-their-fundraising-relationship-with-our-846090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy Mork - Dine and Discounts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dine and Discounts Always an 80% Return

AUTHOR: dadfundraisers@gmail.com - (United States of America)

Greetings,

My name is Dan Brooks; a former secondary Special Education teacher and head wrestling coach from Colorado. I recently perchased the Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana territories for Dine and Discounts fundraisers. I am no longer a teacher and am now a small business owner for Dine and Disounts or dadfundraisers.

I humbly and proudly offer a "Non Ripoff Report" for my company, a subsidary of Dine and Discounts. There unfortunately is a posting that Dine and Discounts founder, Mike Gerken is a fraud and rip off. Because of this posting, it is my position it affects potential partners. Consider a request and offer of good business ethics, efforts, standing, and success below.

I work very hard to develop this business in my territory. Since March, I work two jobs; one being a part-time with Dine and Discounts. During this time, I have contacted more than 300 schools, preschools, youth groups, churches, performing arts organizations, and numerous sports groups. In conjunction with these mail, phone, and in person contacts, I conducted the similar marketing strategies to develop business partnerships in a win-win-win opportunity. A win for business to get a unique and effective advertising, a win for groups to get the best funding in the nation (a school of 500 students; each sell just 2 each raises $20,000). A win for youth to develop formal public speaking skills and experience and participate small business for a good cause. We are the best, easiest, most effective, and have the highest return for ones' fundraiser partnership.

This fun and challenging experience has achieved success and enlightenment as a fantastic way to generate and advertise business through a complementary way to raise funds for youth. When I sell myself and business...I am faced with a
range of thoughtful skeptics to full force supporters and really no outright critics from business nor educators nor youth administrators/coaches. So far, I have conducted and learned so much from small and humble fundraisers and consequently added over 50 offers in the Boulder-Longmont territory. I patiently await more opportunities to help others and prove myself in the quest towards a successful fundraiser company for Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana.

I am proud of my modest efforts, experience, growth, and success currerntly as the sole employee for my territory. I am eager for the opportunities that await me and Dine and Discounts. I simply write this "Non Rip-Off" to refute untrue allegations of Dine and Discounts in another Ripoff report made and responded to over a year prior. Mike Gerken, numberous territory owners, and I all believe our service and partnerships are great and unique fundraiser for youth, business, and national and local economy. For those schools, groups, or businesses thank you for your time with consideration from a positive perspective in the American spirit of helping one another to achieve successful partnerships, community, and local and national economy development.

Humled and Honest Regards,