Complaint Review: Amy Rae Largess

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Claremont New Hampshire United States of America
Amy Rae Largess
89 Summer Street Internet United States of America

Amy Rae Largess Amy Largess, @amy110788 on twitter. is a Liar, Thief, and Scam Artist! Internet

I hired Amy Rae Largess of Claremont, NH to work for my company. She seemed like a sweet girl at first, but we would always catch her in lies. One week she requested time off because her grandmother had passed away. Not only did we grant her request, we also paid for her flight to "her grandmother's funeral". Two days before the funeral I called her to request information on where I could send flowers. I wanted to do something nice for her, because she seemed really distraught about her grandmother's passing. After leaving several messages on her cell phone without a response, I decided to call her home number. A woman picked up the phone and identified herself as Amy's mother and told me that Amy had flown out of town for the weekend to see her boyfriend. I responded that's great to see she is in better spirits after her grandmother's passing. The woman responded "Grandmother's passing? Both of Amy's grandmother's died decades ago! What are you talking about?" I apologized and told her I must have been misinformed. Amy didn't return back to work until 5 days after the time off we had given her. Her excuse was that she was involved into a car accident and was in the hospital for a week. I told her that I had spoken with her mother and learned the truth of her whereabouts. She started crying and told me that her boyfriend was dying of cancer and was in Hospice. She said his last dying wish was for her to come and visit him. I sympathized and didn't press the issue, but I was suspicious.

Three Months later Amy Started arriving to work in new designer clothing daily. She went from wearing H&M to Fendi, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada. One day she even walked into work with an Hermes Birkin Bag! That bag is atleast 20,000 dollars. Amy was only making 15 dollars an hour and we couldn't understand how she could afford all of these new designers duds on her salary. One day while marveling over her Hermes Birkin bag, I said Amy it's like you hit the lotto. Where are you getting all of this money from? She told me that her boyfriend had passed away and she was the beneficiary for his life insurance policy. I didn't think anything of it.

A few months later Amy didn't show up for work. I had to call someone in to fill in for her at the last minute, because she didn't call or show. Which is a big no no! She started showing up for work late almost daily, and would often call off from work. We decided to fire Amy, because she had become so unreliable. While cleaning out her desk I discovered a credit card skimmer! Amy's job was to process payments for patients in our Dental Office. They would often hand her their credit cards to pay their co-pays, or for services if they didn't have insurance. It turns out ... Amy was swiping their credit cards thru a skimmer to capture the data in the mag stripe, and would create clones of their credit cards. She would then use the cloned cards to shop at luxury department stores with our patient's credit cards! Not only would she shop at department stores, she would also shop online. She had access to all of our patients data, so she knew their names, addresses, social security numbers, date of births, and everything she needed to unblock the card if the bank suspected suspicious activity. Amy Largess was responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of credit card fraud, and identity theft across the country. She was opening new accounts with our patients information, and going on shopping sprees. Both online and off! She got caught because the banks started to notice a pattern of fraud from patients who had been to our practice.

We also discovered that Amy had been stealing from our practice. Over the course of a year she had stolen over $100,000 dollars by forging company checks. Do not trust Amy Largess! She is a habitual liar, thief, and scam artist! She appears innocent and honest, but a true devil lies behind her smile. After I fired her, and reported her to the authorities 4 of my tires were slashed and my car was keyed. Then I started getting prank calls at night calling me a Bitch, and a woman (who sounded like amy) saying she was sleeping with my husband and was going to murder me. I have purchased a firearm for my protection, and now attend self defense classes. This girl is a lunatic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-Rae-Largess/internet/Amy-Rae-Largess-Amy-Largess-amy110788-on-twitter-is-a-Liar-Thief-and-Scam-Artist-Int-968785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy Rae Largess