Complaint Review: Amy Wyndham

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By:keller Texas
Amy Wyndham
16050 Old Conroe Road Conroe, Texas U.S.A.

Amy Wyndham Texas 5 star havanese Conroe Texas

*Consumer Comment: umbilical hernia

*General Comment: READ CONTRACT www.myprettypups.com before signing

*Consumer Comment: Amy Wyndham / Windham changes her kennel and website name again to skate negatives.

*Consumer Comment: Amy has another new website and phone number

*Consumer Comment: Amy Wyndham also operates under www.lonestarstar.com

*Consumer Suggestion: Ok let me make my point clear Mrs. Whitehead

*Consumer Comment: YOU HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS!! WATCH YOUR STEP!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Amy WIndham Excellent Health Tested Havanese. A Victum of Anonymous breeder

*Consumer Comment: Amy Windham is an excellent breeder of Health Tested Havanese An victum of a jealous breeder.

*Consumer Suggestion: Breeder War about how about a personal vendita.....

*Consumer Comment: Poos 4 you scam

*Consumer Suggestion: See Rip-Off Report #206597-My Bad!

*Consumer Comment: Thanx You Janice Lee Cabezas for your fraudulent information on Amy Windham Wyndham

*Consumer Comment: Anonymous is a Dog Breeder..Help me make this Amy's Best Advertisement

*Consumer Comment: Amy Wyndham operates Poos 4 you www.poos4you.com and uses LJ MAK LLC on paypal

*Consumer Comment: Obviously "AMY WINDHAM" is a saint...just like in High School

*Consumer Comment: What are you people doing?

*Consumer Suggestion: Amy Windham, Janice Cabezas, Kristian Cabezas, Lou Anthony, www.Pupspourri.com, www.TX5StarHavs.com, www.awhavanese.com,www.poos4you.com, 713-231-6809

*Consumer Comment: Thank you

*Author of original report: Amy Wyndham

I am reporting on a lady who sold us a little Havanese puppy named Preston that she advertised on the website tx5starhavs.com. Her name was Amy Wyndham. I have her number and name on my caller id.

We paid by american express and are currently working to get our money back through them. In addition, we are fortunate that we have 2 attorneys in the family and so we should be able to fix this fairly easily.

We bought Preston right before Christmas. My husband and son drove from Fort Worth to Conroe to get him; so they have been to her house. Amy was selling him as "Pet Registered" and wanted $1200.00. We had no intention to breed so we chose to pay $900.00 without the pet registration. She had papers to show his lineage.

I have contacted Amy by phone and email to ask her to pay for the surgery to help Preston and she has not responded to my inquiries.

I do not quite understand the connection between the Florida individuals and Amy but I would like feedback on the connection. The name of the company that paypal listed as the payor is LJ MAK.

We gave Preston to our daughter and she loves him no matter what. However, I will not drop this until Ms. Wyndham addresse this issue and acts in an ethical manner.

Shelley
keller, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amy-Wyndham/Conroe-Texas-77834/Amy-Wyndham-Texas-5-star-havanese-Conroe-Texas-417212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amy Wyndham

umbilical hernia

AUTHOR: Darlah Potechin - (Canada)

Umbilical hernias are quite common and are rarely life threatening and easily repaired. It can be caused by mom being zealous with the cord when the pup is born or it can have a genetic factor but either way, it is not something you need to worry about. When spayed/neutered, it can be repaired quite easily. It is not caused by improper weaning.

A greater concern is opting to buy a dog for less in lieu of papers. Most havanese that are registered go for 1500 to 2500 dollars. Breeders health test and register their pups thus costs are higher but an ethical breeder should not give you the option of buying a pup without papers.

I hope in the future you do your due diligence.

But as you said, the dog is loved none the less.

As someone that has been there, done that, all I can say is educate yourself for future purchases.

But again, the umbilical hernia is not an issue but rather the cheaper price for the unregistered dog is the issue.

#2 General Comment

READ CONTRACT www.myprettypups.com before signing

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the update on this seller.  After finding their puppies for sale not only on www.myprettypups.com but also on www.puppyfind.com I am highlighting a critical term of the contract..... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Covenant not to Disparage - Buyer understands that the eventual personality and/or behaviour traits of the dog purchased under this agreement are not nor can be guaranteed. As such and knowing that any disparaging remarks against seller will result in irreparable harm. Buyer agrees to refrain from any disparaging remarks or comments whether publicly or privately made concerning seller and  dogs. Buyer agrees to pay liquidated damages of five thousand dollars for each and every single disparaging remark

AUTHOR: Havhadit - (USA)

Names used: Amy Windham Wyndam, Winham (now listing under Jack Jillian Jackson see below)

Locations: NW HOUSTON, TX 77352 also list pups in Magnolia, Houston, Spring, & Conroe TX.

Known Phone numbers uses: (281) 248-7671, ( 713) 231-6809, (281) 202-1808

Now she is selling under the name: Jack Jillian Jackson Kennel name: Jj At My Pretty Pups Website: http://www.myprettypups.com. www.lilpuppypal.com www.katoypoos.com The adult pictures used are from her previous website (which is conveniently no longer up) www.tx5starhavs.com. This is the third website she has had in a year. awwhavanese.com, awcockapoos.com and one with the word cowboy and lone star in the name but long ago deleted.

Additional websites linked to Amy Windham.

There are various free adds all over the internet using the above phone numbers, email addresses and websites that link back to Amy and or her new names.

Why does someone need to change their website, kennel name and or list under so many other people if they are not PUPPY MILLERS?? Steer clear!!!! Do your research!

Amy has another new website and phone number

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I just want to say I have no vendetta against her, just became curious after having a few phone conversations with her and thinking she was not forthcoming with pertinant info. Tonight while searching puppy ads I again saw her under yet ANOTHER website with another phone number. My question is this: If she is innocent or has nothing to hide, why does she continue to run and change her websites and her phone numbers and her email addy's so often? I am just a normal person searching for a dog and I ran across several almost identical websites with identical pics and info but different contact info. Seems suspicious to me so I hope others think it is as well.
(((ROR redacted))) is the latest one she is advertising under. Is anyone else thinking this is weird?

Amy Wyndham also operates under www.lonestarstar.com

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Amy Wyndham or Amy Windham also operates under this website http://www.lonestarstar.com/ and I received email from "Hav Friends" havanesetex@yahoo.com. I received emails and phone calls 713-370-8549 from her.
I became suspicous when she was not forthcoming with pedigrees when I asked to see them before paying for the dog and would not give the registered names of the parents so I could buy my own research pedigrees on the puppy online. She wanted payment by Western Union or direct transfer to Chase Bank. PayPal would have been the safer way to pay. I started seeing some red flags and decided to check this site. Buyer Beware. She promises show quality pups, but gives excuses on why she could not provide pedigrees. No pics available on the parents of some of the pups. I do not believe anyone wanting a show pup should ever buy one without seeing a pedigree and pics of the parents at the very least of their research. Seeing them in person and copies of pedigrees and an older puppy would be a wiser choice. This is normal info for someone to ask for and no breeder should withhold this.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: James Y. Bought Hava 08/08 - (U.S.A.)

Let me apologize...I posted this with out proof reading the type. Frankly I'm old and I do not care about a posting on a webpage that is used to destroy others.

Second I do practice in Cal. and yes my Partner did speak with you on the phone.
When I say "Partner" I mean my Life partner Marcus.
To be clear I can post what ever I like I never made any comment saying that it was you directly.
Again if you would like to locate me I do practice in just outside of Santa Ana.(let me make sure my spelling is correct.)
I do like how you make it out to be Lee Cabezas that was writing my post.
You try to make it look like it was all you that sued Ms. Cabezas. ( It was the State of Florida that presued Ms. Cabezas not Mary Ellen Whitehead)
Case files are not hard to obtain when you have the correct information.

Reagardless of it all. Mrs. Whitehead you just admitted that you speak to other people in your own post about Ms. Cabezas. I think that it is you that should be more careful about what you say to people. Why you may think that you are an expert on Law you I'm sure are not. You may try to pick apart my posting all you like. I really DO NOT CARE.

I'm no expert at anything to do with dog's. I simply know what happend in my own life.

So to be clear Mrs. Whitehead I do not know you on a personal level nor have I ever spoke with you and will not speak with you. Marcus said you use your words wisely as he is not an attorney.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

#8 Consumer Suggestion

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Yes, I went to Law school it is called Berkeley you may have heard of it.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS!! WATCH YOUR STEP!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Mary Ellen Whitehead - (U.S.A.)

This topic was brought to my attention today after I received a call from the person who posts under the screen name Anonymous from Colombus, Ohio. I am only responding to the post by Jame Yorlk & Marcus Bodiva (I have copied it below). I will not comment on (or reference) any of the other posts made by anyone else in this thread. The person who wrote the post below accuses me of authoring comments on this website that I am not responsible for. If this person is Lee Cabezas, you should know by now that I am not afraid to sign my name to anything I have to say regarding you and publicly accusing me of being the person who posts as Anonymous is slanderous and defamatory. You should also consider yourself warned that I will NOT hesitate to file a defamation suit against YOU this time and you will lose for the third and FINAL time. As far as Amy Windham is concerned, I have nothing to say about her, have never done business with her and frankly, could care less what she and YOU are doing in the pet business. If someone has a complaint about Amy Windham, that is not my concern. I am only answering this post because I am accused of writing something that I am NOT responsible for writing. Here is my response

Breeder War about how about a personal vendita.....
*(If you have practiced law for 22 years, you would know how to spell vendetta).*
This is very interesting stream of information.

I would like to let every one this page first know that I have purchased from Amy.

I love my dog.

I have had no problems with my little guy. He is wonderful that is all I can say.

*Why would YOUR partner have any reason to speak with me on the phone? I thought you said you bought a puppy from Amy Windham? Why would your partner call ME about Lee Cabezas? That makes no sense at all and for the record, I have never received a phone call from someone identifying himself as an Attorney from Santa Ana California. Did your partner call me and identify himself using an alias to try and extract information out of me? If so, that sounds fraudulent-not something an Attorney would risk his license on.*

*There would be another way to say it if you were really a lawyer.*

*yeah, right*

*Slow down, all of these legal terms are overwhelming.*

Back to Mrs. Whitedhead my partner has spoken with you in person on the phone.

*Which one is it? In person or on the phone?*

He had to say that you did use your words wisely. However you need to be a little more 'careful' see most people write in the same way they speak even when they are trying to hide it. My partner wrote everything you said to him down and it is almost like reading a book.

*Seriously, I don't think you've ever read a book.*

*Now I know beyond a reasonable doubt that you are not an attorney. An attorney would never publicly accuse a person of writing something on a blog without proof because they would know how easily they could be sued for defamation. Lee and/or Amy, this time it will be YOU who is slapped with a defamation lawsuit for accusing me of writing comments I am not responsible for*.

Here is what I have to say to that person with a dog with parvo. I bought a puppy five years ago from a pet shop in San Fransisco CA. My puppy died from the parvo virus. (A Havanese) I purchased my dog on a Saturday on Monday the puppy was dead I spoke with the Vet he made it very clear to me at that point what parvo was and how it affected dogs it is not something that you can easily control in a puppy or help them get better espically when they are small all you can hope is that the vaccines hold up. After Leroy passed I was advised not to bring another puppy into my home for 1/2 a year that is how bad this virus is. The shop that sold me my dog went out of business it was a story it to brought the eye of the press as it seems to have with Mrs. Cabezas. Here is my point if your puppy got Parvo from Amy she would have a lot more sick dogs and a lot more pepole speaking out here I'm sure. She would not post a sick puppy on a website to sell to someone for the joy of knowing hey that puppy is sick let's sell it. I know that when I got my puppy her vet had seen the puppy the day before that was the standard for shipping a puppy. Which means that your dog to would have been seen the day before. Then there is the point that my puppy had a Vaccine that is called Neopar which my vet said was abnormal to see a private breeder use as it was very costly as it was a vaccine that worked very well against puppy parvo virus......Speaking with Amy all her puppies get.

Here is my point....

*Sounds to me like that's EXACTLY what you've just done.*

Nor would I know or care what the jail time would be for someone that is breaking probation in some other state that I could not prove. Just some points that I would shine some light on. I found a case that was filed in Houston, TX against a one Crystal Blair of TX and a One Mary Ellen Whitehead of FL. in the matter of Defamation/Liable. The case was brought by a Dale Trmible of TX (Attorney)filed in behalf of Amy Windham of TX. I'm sure that is where Mrs. Whitehead is gotten the spelling for Amy's name not person that knew 'Of her' in high school. There is an amazing thing about this website they are very willing to work with the law when they ask for informtaion in the form of a written supenia

*It's spelled subpoena- a 22-year practicing attorney would certainly know that!*

*Why do you keeping putting the word one in front of everybody's name? Do you think it makes you sound like a real lawyer?

*WHAT????*

I have bought a dog from Amy. I think I have made that clear. I asked questions of her. I SPOKE with references on the phone. yes more then one not 12 by any means but three. All in different areas of the States.
I bought my dog he is great I have had no problems with him the only reason I found this was due to a internet surch that I did to look up the website.

*So, let me get this straight. You just stumbled upon Rip-Off-Report trying to look up Amy's website and yet you know every detail of Lee Cabezas' criminal history, your partner coincidentally spoke with me on the phone, and you've read EVERY stream of information regarding Cabezas and Windham, you're an expert on Parvo and vaccinations and you located a case of Defamation where Amy Windham was the plaintiff. Amazing.*

If you think this is Janice Cabezas writing this again I suggest you look me up I'm listed in Sanat Anna Ca. I also have a private legal firm I'm pretty easy to find.
Jame Yorlk & Marcus Bodiva

*No such listing for this Legal Firm AND if you practice law in California, you would know how to spell Santa Ana*

*And remember, it's i before e, except after c, and surch is actually spelled search. What Law School did you attend? GET A LIFE! *

Amy WIndham Excellent Health Tested Havanese. A Victum of Anonymous breeder

To Anonymous,
As I said before Stop hiding behind the name Anonymous. If you are bold enough to try and ruin a good persons life then use your REAL name. Only a COWARD and sneak hides. Everyone reading knows your type, it is greed that motivates you and fear of legal confrontatin that makes you hide. As then everyone would know about you.
Your jealous attacks on Amy Windham are shameful. She has done nothing wrong to warrant your attacks. To imply she is guilty of a crime, when she has never been involved in any scam or even had a parking ticket is pushing this all to the limit.
Shame on you for trying to say she is your friend. Your definition of Friend and that as described in Webster dictionary are two different things. As Cathy from Casey Key, Florida pointed out you do not know Amy. You did not go to High School with her. And yes, if you did know her, you would know she knows who she went to high school with. Try again to tell another BIG one!
You forget, I know who you are. You are how I found this website. Only it back fired on you. I did not buy your puppy. I bought Amys. Thank-you for telling everyone the truth. You hide because you are afraid of a law suit from Amy WIndham. Afraid as there are laws that protect innocent people from those who mislead/make up stories with intent to do harm for financial gain to others. Like you are doing here to Amy.
For all of the years Amy has been breeding she has never had one person, but Anonymous write about a sick dog. But their are clients who all say they have beautiful healthy dogs they are happy with. And not for one minute do I even give any posting a thought written by Anonymous. First Parvo does not happen, then go away for 2 days and come back. Even those not dog savy know better than this. A buyer living in Santa Monica, California, is financially secure. If they had purchased a sick puppy, with an illness, that was attributed to the breeder, they would use the legal system to recover their losses as provided in the warranty. Not bend so low to list garbage on a web site. I know this may come at a surprise to you, but this is what educated adults do when they have been rightfully wronged. They use the legal system.
I do not know the person you are speaking about. But it should be obvious to everyone who read s this, that you think linking Amy to all of this is making you feel powerful and your Ego expand. Which only a dog breeder has anything to gain from this.
Now, tell all of us who you really are? What Amy Windham has personally done to you?
I again encourage anyone coming to this website to read the anger and hate the author Anonymous writes with. Yet has never purchased, pr met, or known Amy. Do not let Anonymous jealous heart sway you away from Amy who is a good breeder. She has many References of past buyers who stand by her and their puppy. All of them are eager to talk about their dog. Breeders only get many happy clients when their breeding program produces healthy, quality dogs alpng with customer service. Especially when the clients are investing a fair amount of money.
Breeding dogs is not an easy job. I could never dedicate all of my time or have the patience it takes to be good momma to a litter of puppies, or for a group of 8 human babies. Then can you imagine taking care of all of us new puppy pwners and all of our questions. Amy will never turn you away. She is always ready to answer your questions, and loves to hear how things are going. Her customer service is good. Just check out her references for your self. All of her clients are joyed to talk about her and their puppy or puppies they have gotten from her.
Amy has many repeat buyers.
If another breeder tells you about this site, read it and then pick up the phone and call Amy. Amy needs you. All of us have been Bullied by someone like this Anonymous breeder. And if you are like me, upi did not like it. Now is our chance to help Amy. Together we can make this "Bully" be responsible for their actions toward Amy. If you reach this site and have bought a puppy then leave a response in order to help make this Amy's Best Advertisement.

To Anonymous
As I said before Stop hiding behind the name Anonymous. If you are bold enough to try and ruin a good breeders life then use your REAL name. Only a COWARD
and sneak hide. It is greed that motivates you and fear of legal confrontatin that makes you hide. As then everyone would know about you.
Your jealous attacks on Amy Windham are shameful. She has done nothing wrong
to warrant your attacks. Shame on you for trying to say she is your friend. Your definition of Friend and that as described in Webster are 2 different things.
Thank-you for telling everyone the truth. You hide because you are afraid of
a law suit from Amy WIndham. Afraid as there are laws that protect innocent people from those who mislead/make up stories with intent to do harm for financial gain.
For all of the years Amy has been breeding she has never had one person, but
A buyer living in Santa Monica, California, is financially secure. If they had
Not bend so low to list garbage on a web site.
Only high school teenagers act in this manner.
I do not know the person you are speaking about. But it should be obvious to
everyone that you think linking Amy to all of this is making you feel powerful and your Ego expand. (only a dog breeder has anything to gain from this)
I again encourage anyone coming to this website to read the anger and hate this
author Anonymous writes with. Yet has not purchased a puppy ever from Amy.
Do not let Anonymous jealous heart sway you away from Amy who is a good breeder. She has many References of past buyers who stand by her and their puppy. All of them are eager to talk about their dog. You get many happy clients when your breeding program produces healthy, quality dogs and you provide good cistomer service. Especially when the clients are investing a fair amount of money.
call Amy. Amy needs you.
All of us have been Bullied by someone like this Anonymous breeder. And if you are like me, it just did not feel good. Now is our chance to help.
Together we can make this "Bully" be responsible for their actions toward Amy.
If you reach this site and have bought a puppy then leave a response in order
to help make this Amy's Best Advertisement.

#13 Consumer Suggestion

Breeder War about how about a personal vendita.....

AUTHOR: James Y. Bought Hava 08/08 - (U.S.A.)

This is very interesting stream of information.

I love my dog.

I have to let everyone in some insider information....My partner spoke with the woman Mary Ellen Whitehead she lives in Nokomis FL. This women is very interesting to speak with and she has it out for Janice Cabezas there is know other way to say it. This women is extremely aggresive towards it. Being an Attorney for the last 22 years of my life I have an idea of how people think. Mrs. Whitehead here is something that you are probably not aware of that if this case was taken up in any other state then Florida it would have been laughed out of the court. I do not know if Janice had a bad defense team or what the case was. I have to make the point that having to pay some restution less then $30,000.00 and a five year fine. (The tax records for the period ending in 2002 show the company made close to $895,000.00 in the clear and the filing party was not a Janice Cabezas it was a one Kristen Cabezas. Pres. of Bahuaka Inc.) So I have to say that 30,000.00 would seem that the state was trying to make something they did not really want to be involved in go away.

Back to Mrs. Whitedhead my partner has spoken with you in person on the phone.
He had to say that you did use your words wisely. However you need to be a little more "careful" see most people write in the same way they speak even when they are trying to hide it. My partner wrote everything you said to him down and it is almost like reading a book. It has the same flow to it. I have read all of the streams that have anything to do with this. There has been nothing bad said about Amy until the women with a Hernia comes on and then whom I believe to be the Mrs. Whitehead. and another person not saying who they are with a dog with parvo.

Here is my point....

Look at how the person is writing it is not that of a person that is just a few years out of High School. Then question why someone that is not even freinds with someone is looking them up on the internet. I know I do not look up random people that where not my friends on the internet. Then I do not go after a person that I do not know with such a vengance or take the time to go threw every post write down the number and repost it. Nor would I know or care what the jail time would be for someone that is breaking probation in some other state that I could not prove. Just some points that I would shine some light on. I found a case that was filed in Houston, TX against a one Crystal Blair of TX and a One Mary Ellen Whitehead of FL. in the matter of Defamation/Liable. The case was brought by a Dale Trmible of TX (Attorney)filed in behalf of Amy Windham of TX. I'm sure that is where Mrs. Whitehead is gotten the spelling for Amy's name not person that knew "Of her" in high school. There is an amazing thing about this website they are very willing to work with the law when they ask for informtaion in the form of a written supenia from the court they will provide information such as IP add. and Email information to the court when ordered. As I have had similar case here in CA.

It is true that Amy is married to a one Kristen Cabezas. on record in Austin TX. It would seem that yes this is this Janice Cabezas son. However it would also seem that Kristen would have knowledge of how to run a breeding kennel and Amy would know how to keep pet's healthy working for a vet clinic for such a long period. It would seem hard to belive that someone who was making the kind of money in that sort of business would get out of it on a whim for no reason at all. It's almost like going to college your inter life then taking it and making it yours.

Jame Yorlk & Marcus Bodiva

Poos 4 you scam

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I am the one from California who recieved the puppy from Amy Wyndham (also uses Windham now) at poos4you. Just for those are in doubt, I set up an email address from which I can send you an email with a PDF of the paperwork from our Vet regarding the Parvo. The email is (((ROR redacted))) I'd be happy to help out anyone as I don't want anyone to go through what we did.

#15 Consumer Suggestion

See Rip-Off Report #206597-My Bad!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

See Rip Off Report 206597 for other complaints. I accidentaly wrote the wrong report number in my post.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Let's get a few things straight here! There are 2 people posting under the screen name "Anonymous" here. One from California and me. YES I post under "Anonymous" to protect my identity BUT I absolutely DO NOT post under more than one name to get my point across (YES I'm talking to YOU Janice Lee Cabezas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Second I DID go to school with Amy but NEVER said I was her best friend. Do you think she knows everyone from high school who moved to other locations in the country? You are mistaken Janice and you tooik that from the other rip-off thread about Amy but thanks so much for putting it alltogether for everyone tied with a neat little bow (see rip-off report # 341838).

Third, nobody ever told the posters "do your homework" like you claim Janice although the other "anonymous" poster did tell people to "use caution" and I said "do some inernet research". (Once again see post # 341838)

Which brings me to my point...if Amy was such a wonderful breeder of dogs WHY would there even be a mention of her name on here? And what about the people who got a puppy with parvo? And, Janice, do you seriously think the public is going to be fooled by someone who posts saying that they asked for 12 references from Amy and she complied? Give me a break! Even an idiot can see through that one. No decent breeder should even have 12 references if they breed on a small scale unless they are all from the same litter or you are breeding golden retreivers. What made you write the number 12 Janice? 12 years in jail for violating probation?

Also, who are you talking to when you say that someone wrote Habanese don't need to be health tested. Noone on this thread said that Janice (maybe you are confusing it with rip-off post # 341838 again?)

Oh yeah, nice try with the fake post from Sherri,Joe Braden, and Gigi. Try again Janice! Be careful about throwing words like "liable" around! You are liable to get caught!

Anonymous is a Dog Breeder..Help me make this Amy's Best Advertisement

AUTHOR: Lisa E - (U.S.A.)

Yes, I think Amy is a Saint or an angel.
Anonymous, why don't you tell the truth? Tell everyone you are a Dog Breeder.
Stop hiding behind the name Anonymous. If you are bold enough to try and ruin a good breeders life. Then use your real name. Only a coward would use Anonymous. Seems to me you are afraid of a law suit for liable.
I remember how clear you were about Do your homework
Well, I did do my homework. (I'm sure you thought sending me to this site would make me buy your puppy) I looked up all of the breeders you talked about. Amy was one of them. I have to say at first I was taken back by all of the things written. Then I noticed, How everything about Amy is written by the author Anonymous. How strange is that?
I asked Amy for 12 References. I was shocked she sent 12 names to me. After all 12 is a little much to ask for. Every one of the 12 references wrote or called me back. All of her buyers adore her. They all gave her great reviews. Every buyer confirmed that she is there before the sale and keeps in touch after the puppy goes home. Those who had visited her home, said the puppies were raised in Amys home, not a kennel. SImply no one had a problem with anything. A couple clients even said their puppy never had an accident in their home from day one. Two of the references owned 3 Havanese from Amy.
After much thought and speaking to other breeders, I was informed how some breeders use this site as a Breeder War ground. Filing false reports, under fake names, and anonymous. All in hopes of ruining another breeder.
Yes, this does remind me of high school. Only I am an adult now and this is not high school.
Shame on you for lowering yourself to this type of sale antics. For trying to tell me that, Havanese did not need to have health tests done. That your Vet says it is not needed. My Vet doubted any Veterinarian would say such a crazy thing. In reality, breeders who care about the breed and the families who are buying them, spend money to have Health Testing done. Amy does health test her dogs. Eye Cerf', patella and HEART. Maybe it is time for you to prove your breeding stock is healthy and do some health testing. Shame on you for writing you are her Best Friend. I mention casually to her if she knew any one in Ohio or here in California, where I live. Amy said No, she just had clients in both states. All of her friends live close by. her.
Amy is a good breeder. My puppies parents were Eye Cerf'd, OFA Patella, and Heart certified. When I picked up my puppy I also got my AKC registration, AKC Pedigree, A health document from her Vet, (Who I spoke iwth before I bought my puppy) a list of vaccinations. I also paid her to have my Havanese, Bliss, Eye Cerf'd and the patellas certified. Yes, I saw both parents. I indeed got my money's worth.
I am very happy I followed my heart. My Havanese, Bliss, has been a total pleasure from day one. She is my families dream come true. And I thank Amy
for bring her into my life.
If you have been led to this site and do not know what to believe. Please check out Amy's references before you turn her away. The postings here were written as scare tatics. I was afraid in the beginning, too. Amy held up to her word. I sent her $2200.00 for my Havanese girl. Bliss; I flew into get Bliss. (I have family in Texas.) Visited her home/property(It is beautiful) ,met her, got my baby and have spoken to her by phone and e-mail. She always returns my calls and e-mails. Two more of my family have purchased puppies from her since. All which are healthy and beautiful dogs.
As for Shelly in Keller Tx with Preston. I can not believe you wrote such a thing,
I do not for one minute believe Amy did not return your phone calls. I have been a pest to her. And she always calls me back. Accept on Sunday when she is with her family. Then she calls me on Monday. Did you not think that you should educate yourselve before you wrote something so bizarre? Even a quick internet search before you posted something here would have told you how wrong you were. If you could find this site and complain. you surly had enough time to consult with your Veterinarian. Nor did you take time to read your warranty. Breeders do not cover Umbilical hernias. They are not life threatening. Amy does not owe you any money. On top of all this you bought your puppy for a mere $900. A $300 discount off the regular price. Then you turn around and use the word ethical?
Maybe you should be ethical and make a formal apology. I would have thought one of those attorneys in your family would have suggested this.
If you have bought a puppy from Amy and love it like I do. And find your way to this site. Then please take the time to write about your experience. Amy needs us to support her. Lets make this site Amy's Best Advertisement

Amy Wyndham operates Poos 4 you www.poos4you.com and uses LJ MAK LLC on paypal

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

We recently purchased a puppy from Poos 4 you (http://www.poos4you.com). Amy Wyndham seemed to be a 'professional breeder', offered a 2 year warranty, and seemed to have good credentials, although as we dug deeper later on we realized others have had similar issues. Our puppy arrived in what appeared to be good condition. Within 24 hours the puppy was sick, within 48 hours the puppy was so sick that we took her to the ER at the Vet Hospital. Two days later the sickness came back even worse then the first time. We took her to our Veterinarian who diagnosed her with Parvo Virus. The Vet (and three others we ended up seeing), confirmed that the Parvo Virus came from the breeder due to lengthy gestation period of Parvo, and the strong test result. We called Amy regarding her 'warranty' since we accumulated $2,700 in vet bills, she immediately began blaming us and our Veterinarian for infecting the puppy and looking for loopholes in her warranty. Not once did she ask how the dog is currently doing. If you read up on Parvo you will learn that this is impossible as it takes 4-12 days to form and we have the puppy for 24 hours. It turns out that http://www.poos4you.com is a run of the mill puppy mill. Use caution if purchasing a dog from here as they will not honor her warranty, and Parvo can live in soil, on floors or in cages for 6-12 months, which means other puppies coming from this place will likely be infected.

Obviously "AMY WINDHAM" is a saint...just like in High School

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for your input Lee...mother-in-law of Amy!!! Can't wait to read all the FAKE posts you put on here from Amy's "clients".

What are you people doing?

AUTHOR: Sherry S. Bought Havanese 1109 - (U.S.A.)

First I have to make the comment that I have purchased my Havanese from Amy in November and my Neighbors purchased from her also. WE could not disagree with the comments that the first person wrote on this form. She says Amy would not return her calls or emails. I find that extremely hard to belive. As I stated that my neghibor and I both have our beautiful baby dogs from her. If anything Amy is more annoying then not responsive. She called and wrote emails to check in on the baby dog she sent home with me. After speaking with my neghibor she did the exact same with her. I have to say that my neighbors puppy had a Hernia(Fixed it last week when they spayed her for no charge) and our Vet made it very clear that it is not from bad raising habits or as you poorly stated it....

" My husband is trusting and unobservant so he did not notice that Preston had a herniated umbilical cord: Which is caused by improper weening."

Why in the world would you think that you would have right to money back? You already have a puppy. You have gotten everything you paid for. To go online and put down this sweet young lady. How dare you do that.(It seems to me that you are the fraud and trying to steal something) As you stated that you you never even took the time to go and meet the person you where buying your puppy from if you would you may have known more about what your dog. If you know your husband is so unobservant why would you send him. When I meet my puppy & Amy took the time to answer all of my questions and my freinds. It seems that if you bought your puppy just before Christmas then you must have a puppy from the same litter as that is the same time they picked up there baby. Amy made them more then clear about the Hernia and how to handle it and our Vet. (We use the same vet here in Austin) When the Little Elle got her spaying done the vet fixed her herina for no charge. So I all I have to say I went to Amy's home I meet the parents to my puppy. I meet her husband and her daughter to say that she is ruining some sort of puppy mill is so out landish it is sicking..... And to say she has not idea about what she is doing please this young lady is sharp. I was in there home more then once I never saw any one other then them. so saying she is working for this Janice lady please get off your rocker and come back to the real world they have Doctors for people like you. And here is another interesting point I read all of this supposed complaints against Amy there are none until Shelly comes on board there are only clients defending her. Here is some more information that you might want to add to your list of stupid mistakes SHE LIVES IN MAGNOLIA> NOT CONROE;AGAIN INCORRECT INFORMATION. all you people have done is taken Amy and tried to tie her to something that you have no proof of. Here is some advice that I can give everyone out there make sure you do research before you buy a puppy you are adding a life to you family. GO and meet the breeder meet the parents of your dogs see where they are coming from get pictures of the puppy with the parents ask them to give you proof a simple picture with your name and the mama and the puppy simple stupid ask questions most good breeders like Amy will take there time to answer your questions. If they can not do this things then simply find anthoer breeder. If they do not ask questions about your family and where there puppy is going you should run...run......run.

IN closing all I can say it is a shame what you have done to this wonderful breeder. I can not understand in this day and age that people go this low to hurt people. I will make sure that I talk to my freinds that I know who also have bought from Amy, which is more then my neighbor.(As I you see I was given Amy's information from my sons teacher who purchased there dog from Amy and the puppy is a therapy dog at the school my son attends.) that they make postings here as if you can spread the lies; then we should be able to post our true postings.
Amy I do not know if you have read this but I will make sure I call and let you know about it. And I'm sorry that this is happening to you.
We love GiGi and she is the best thing we have done for our son Braden it has helped with his therapy and devlopment you where so right by leading me to the Havanese. I can not thank you enough for giving me such joy.
God bless you and your family, I hope as they say KARMA is a Bit$h to you horrible people that have wrote these lies. ( I'm sorry I really mad about this)

Sheri.& Joe & Braden & GiGi

#21 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

OMG! Do some internet research. Google Amy Windham (NOT WYNDHAM), Janice Cabezas, Mary Ellen Whitehead, Justin Cabezas, Pupspourri, Bahuaka, Monami, Poos4u.com, AWPoos4U.com, Lou Anthony, AWHavanese.com and the list goes on and on....
Then you will start to put the pieces together...

Amy Windham recently married Kristian Cabezas (son of convicted felon Janice Cabezas who was convicted for selling sick puppys bought from puppy mills and forging pedigree papers.) Janice now banned from selling puppys BUT her son found some small town girl in Texas who happened to be a veterinary technician, brought her in to the family and she is now being used as the "pawn" so Janice "Lee" Cabezas, Lou Anthony Cabezas, and Kristian Cabezas can get around the ban on selling pups. All pups are sold undern Amy's name. Honestly don't even thinks she has a clue about the famillys criminal trouble from Florida before they moved to Texas. Very sad for the dogs and for Amy Windham. Even more sad for people who fall for there scam.

#22 Consumer Suggestion

#23 Consumer Suggestion

#24 Consumer Suggestion

Then you will start to put the pieces together...

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the update. It is not common to pay for UHR's, after the animal has left the premises, wouldn't be smart either, what if there is an incident with anesthesia or something during the surgery while YOU owned it? There is also the fact that they are not generally fixed until much later, and may not need to be fixed by that time (why do an unnessecary surgery and take the risk). Umbilical hernia's are not generally considered serious, can be caused during birth or sometimes genetics, and do not always require repair (and therefor not usually covered under any guarantee). You also got a $300 'discount' already (don't really understand the other stuff), and to add a repair to a spay and neuter is usually less than $100 (usually 50 to 70 or so). There is also a good chance that by the time your puppy is ready to be fixed, the hernia will have resolved itself (ever seen an 'outie' belly button, guess what that is), and not need to be repaired. How big is it? You might wanna do some independant research on this, when you become more familiar with it, it will seem less scary, and more of the minor thing it tends to usually be :-).

AUTHOR: Shelley - (U.S.A.)

When told of this report, Ms. Wyndham answered a call by my husband. She reports that the herniated umbilical cord is caused by other issues and is not covered under the warranty. I am not a vet so I retract my statement about the cause of the herniation.

So my only complaint is that Amy refused to answer emails and phone calls and is now refusing to pay for Preston's surgery.