Complaint Review: An Inner-Circle Member The Secret Society

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:kane Pennsylvania
An Inner-Circle Member The Secret Society
3357 H. South Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

An Inner-Circle Member The Secret Society tried to use psychology on me to make me believe i was special , and had powers that others do not have .but to know those powers i would have to send money to the secret society so that i would get all secrets . Grove City Ohio

*Consumer Comment: I ordered the literature and got much more than I imagined.

Today i received another letter from Domestic First Class Foreign Airmail with the address of 3357 H. South park Place Grove City,43123 the heading of this letter and previously letter i have received (From the Desk of An Inner-Circle Member The Secret Society)
this is what it contained (When you sent in your invitation form and received your orientation power-thinking your future.

I'm now going to tell you the leading members' power-thinking revelations about you,
It turns out you're going to be more special than any of us imagined! the leading members sent me a confidential report showing you in the future , showing you. in our secret society. they picked you for our secret society. that report explains why they picked you for a very specific reason:they discovered that you have the innate creative potential to bring more eternal secrets into our society..... to add strength to our hundred-generation secret society. you are one of those rare individuals hiding an explosive potential. having read about your enormous potential, i can't waity until you absorb all of our secrets!)!! on and on and on!!!!

it goes on to be about 5 pages then it tells you that they need more money to give you all your secrets. it tells you in the first couple of letters that you are in the stage 2 in life then the next one says your in stage three and on and on.

if you receive this letter do not send money; because if you send it the first time you will get another bill for more to know more secrets when they never gave you the first one. it is a very bad thing to do to people when they are looking for somethng in their life and they play on this it just is not right .
i was disapointed to know that this was a scam and others are being decieved and ripped off.

kane, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/An-Inner-Circle-Member-The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/An-Inner-Circle-Member-The-Secret-Society-tried-to-use-psychology-on-me-to-make-me-believe-408382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on An Inner-Circle Member The Secret Society

I ordered the literature and got much more than I imagined.

AUTHOR: Mike G - (U.S.A.)

I can't tell you how much my life has changed since I first started reading what this secret society has shared with me, but I can say that I have never been happier and more satisfied with my life ever. The confidence along with a comprehensive understanding of life and consciousness are the most valuable tools I have ever experienced. Many great things are happening in my life more often now.

Is this a scam? I think not, however, I can see where someone sending in some money for a book and not applying anything, expecting something could be sour and claim a scam. I have attended many seminars where, I believe the average is only about 5% of the attendees put into action or apply anything they learned or purchased.

I am glad I have put into action most of the things I have learned from this literature as I'm really enjoying a better life now. I think most can get some good things from the books, but those, who like me, will apply what they learn and make it a big part of their lives will benefit the most and make some of those wild claims come true. It's also about responsibility and creating values which does require some effort and a lot of believing in yourself.

Well worth the investment of the book cost and my time.
Mike G.