Complaint Review: Analgesic Healthcare, Inc

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Natasha — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Analgesic Healthcare, Inc
7823 N Dale Mabry Hwy # 202 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Analgesic Healthcare, Inc The company billed my insurance for supplies that I did not order. Then sent me more supplies after I never ordered any. After they sent me a return label to ship back the supplies that I did not or Tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Anonymous complaint can't be verified, confusing information provided

I had ACL reconstruction surgery and my physical therapist has ordered me a Russian electronic device that lets out small waves of electricity.  My insurance is Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield.  Then the company has billed my insurance $1200 for a device that costs about $30 maximum.  Stating that they sent me an oxygen tank that I have never received and would never be required for an ACL reconstruction.  After which, they sent me a packet by post containing additional stickers for this electric device again billing me $414 for stickers that cost about $15 maximum.  I called straight away saying that I have never ordered anything additional and they said that they will stop future orders.  I sent them the check of $414 that my insurance had sent me and thought it was paid for.

In a few months I received another package with the stickers and another check from insurance for $414.  I called the company and confirmed that I did not order anything and refuse to have my insurance pay this amount.  They said OK we see that you had already previously stopped all future supplies but it was sent to you anyway.  They sent me a return label and I shipped back the supplies.  Now they are requesting that I still pay the $414 and said that they did not receive a package from me meanwhile the package was also never returned to sender.

They are ripping off my insurance company and I refuse to send them the check for $414.  I will also call Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield and report to them that I had sent back the supplies and to void the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Analgesic-Healthcare-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33614-3/Analgesic-Healthcare-Inc-The-company-billed-my-insurance-for-supplies-that-I-did-not-ord-1000708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Analgesic Healthcare, Inc

Anonymous complaint can't be verified, confusing information provided

AUTHOR: Analgesic Healthcare - ()

Based on what you are saying it appears we could have addressed your concerns better.  Unfortunately, as this is an anonymous complaint, I have no way to confirm.

Let me begin by saying I hope you have recuperated from the ACL reconstruction.  That tends to be a serious rehab situation.  Russian Stimulation device is the only type of stimulation where a strong muscle contraction is the goal.  A Russian Stim Device is not a typical TENS and a true Russian Stim would never be sold for $30!  Internet information can be confusing and misleading and it is very difficult, often impossible to verify the authenticity of the equipment, etc.

We are confused by the statement of an oxygen tank.  We do not provide oxygen.  Analgesic Healthcare, Inc. specializes in pain and rehabilitation devices only.

Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding regarding your stickers, I assume you mean electrodes that were sent in error.  We apologize for any inconvenience this misunderstanding may have caused you.  If you would like to discuss this please do not hesitate to call.