Complaint Review: Analgesic Healthcare

7823 N Dale Mabry Hwy #202 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Analgesic Healthcare Medicare Fraud, Over Billing Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

I am a healthcare professional in the Tampa Bay area I have been using Analgesic Healthcare for years and I am tired of them ripping my patients off, they have my customers on an auto renew program for their supplies and they are constantly sending supplies and a bill month after month. I have asked them as a healthcare professional to please stop this practice and it takes an act of god to get them to stop. I personally am switching to another supplier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Analgesic-Healthcare/Tampa-Florida-33614/Analgesic-Healthcare-Medicare-Fraud-Over-Billing-Tampa-Florida-832345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Analgesic Healthcare

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

AUTHOR: Analgesic Healthcare - ()

Analgesic Healthcare, Inc. (AHC) is a durable medical equipment provider, however, we are not a Medicare provider and do not provide services to Medicare patients.

Additionally, after checking our records, I find AHC has had minimal customers in the Tampa Bay area.  Since 2009, we have provided equipment for only 5 patients that were referred from 5 different sources.

It appears Analgesic Healthcare has been confused with a different provider.   However, we welcome a call from if you are in need of a supplier.

Analgesic Healthcare is licensed, nationally accredited, has been in business since 1978, and is committed to excellent patient care.  AHC provides FDA approved electro medical devices requiring a physician’s prescription, professional fitting, and monitoring.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

AUTHOR: Analgesic Healthcare - ()