Complaint Review: Anand Systems

• Reported By: CJ — Newtown Pennsylvania United States of America
Anand Systems
35 E. 10th Street, Suite F, Internet United States of America

Anand Systems ASI FrontDesk Poor Product and Worst Customer Service! Internet

I would NOT recommend Anand Systems ASI Front desk.

I researched a bit and selected Anand Systems ASI Frontdesk as I felt it to be feature rich and competitively priced.

We had trouble with certain features and had trouble with support.  A lot of this had to do with room pricing and configuration and the software was highly inflexible on a global configuration level.  We literally had to set certain prices at a daily level for a whole year and were told we had to update this yearly.

Recently, we had an account lock issue and found out only they can unlock an admin account - Why?  Its a local installation - it should not require someone to logon to reset an account.

Then I got an email asking for $200 for yearly support - which I thought was odd as it is a desktop software.  I declined as we had gone through the initial pain of setup and all I needed to do was use the software now.

Recently, we could not make any reservations beyond March 2013 - This was a year out from when we purchased the product.  I asked them how I could enter a reservation past March 2013 and I was told for them to tell me how- I needed to pay 200 dollars for support.  I asked them isn't this a basic feature and your documentation doesn't tell me.  I was told I was SOL until I paid.  I asked how could they ask me to pay for something that is a feature and isn't documented properly?  I was told sorry.  Can you believe this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anand-Systems/internet/Anand-Systems-ASI-FrontDesk-Poor-Product-and-Worst-Customer-Service-Internet-932918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anand Systems