Complaint Review: Anataflex

• Reported By: Ernest Blackwell — Irmo South Carolina
Anataflex
Augusta, Georgia USA

Anataflex continued rip offs from Anataflex Augusta Georgia

I excepted a trial offer for vitamins from a company that appears as Anataflex on my bank statements.  This offer said that I could cancel at anytime.  When I tried to cancel it I found that I had no way to contact this company. When the product did come, it came with no invoice or contact information.  The phone number that appears on my bank statements is not a legitimate number. I am no longer receiving the product, yet, the payments of $89.99 a month are still being taken from my bank account.  I have gone to Anataflex's website online and filed a complaint about this with them and have received no response. It was bad enough that I could not cancal it when I was receiving a product. Now I am receiving no product and they are still taking my money. This is beginning to look more like theft than fraud.

Ernest S B

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anataflex/Augusta-Georgia/Anataflex-continued-rip-offs-from-Anataflex-Augusta-Georgia-1145731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anataflex