Complaint Review: Ancestory.com

• Reported By:edmonds Washington
Ancestory.com
Ancestory.com Internet U.S.A.

Ancestory.com ripoff Internet

Ancestory.com charged my credit card $99.00. This was compeltely unathorized. I signed up for their 14 day trail offer. I canceled via phone and email before the 30 days. My email was not responded to until after the 30 days expired, then I received a notification that you can NOT cancel via email request, only by phone.

I told them that I attempted to call 4 times and was on hold for over 45 minutes each time. They are extremely fradulant and practice bad business ethics as a rule of thumb. I will tell everyone I know about this dishonest and discusting scam.

C
edmonds, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ancestorycom/internet/Ancestorycom-ripoff-Internet-140280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ancestory.com