Complaint Review: Ancestral Books LLC

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — Laurieton Other
Ancestral Books LLC
2025 Dunsmore Lane Waxhaw North Carolina Waxhaw, North Carolina USA

Ancestral Books LLC - Owner - Rodriguez Maindron I Purchased a Book and piad in Advance - Ancestral Books failed to deliver despite repeated e-mails Waxhaw North Carolina

On 4th June 2013 I ordered a Book on Family History on the Ancestral Books Website.   I was told I had to Pay in advance which I did.   After several months the book did not arrive so I sent numerous e-mails to the company.  Finally in September they informed me that the book had been sent.  Now after another 2 months the book still has not arrived and the Company does not respont to my messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ancestral-Books-LLC/Waxhaw-North-Carolina/Ancestral-Books-LLC-Owner-Rodriguez-Maindron-I-Purchased-a-Book-and-piad-in-Advanc-1099407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ancestral Books LLC