Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Reported By:beaumont Texas
Anchor House Financial
, California U.S.A.

Anchor House Financial there a rip off dont trust them California

i saw these people on craigslist they told me they could get me in a house with no money down no credit needed for only $199.00 down they needed my card info to charge it i then told the guy i didnt trust my card info with them he told me to go to bbb and they were on file with them.well i signed up they charge my card got access to the web site and there were no listings in my area.they said they would do a custom search and email me.its been two weeks i ask for my money back and they told read they read the terms on the web site.so im now working wit my attorney and bank to get my money back.

beaumont, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/California/Anchor-House-Financial-there-a-rip-off-dont-trust-them-California-388351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial