Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Shanta — LONG BEACH California United States of America
Anchor House Financial
1187 Coast Village Road Montecito, California United States of America

Anchor House Financial Charged me $199.00 saying they would refund it if I wasn't satified. I did what I needed to get it back still no refund. Montecito, California

On 9/3/2010 I opened an account with Anchor House Financial with the understanding of I wasn't satisfied I would receive a full refund. As soon as I received my code to log in. I did so.

I drove pass some of the properties. I sent out letters like instructed. I contacted Anchor House when I didn't get a response from at least 1 properties. I spoke with 1 property owner,  wasn't selling or was he in an financial problem. I requested my refund then.

On 6/23/11 I received an email  stating they receive my request for my refund. But haven't received it yet... I wanted my refund nothing more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Montecito-California-93108/Anchor-House-Financial-Charged-me-19900-saying-they-would-refund-it-if-I-wasnt-satifie-797167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial