- Report: #376790
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial
Anchor House Financial1187 Coast Village Road Montecito, California U.S.A.
Anchor House Financial They give addresses of houses that are not on pre-foreclosure and never was. They give inaccurate information. Montecito, California
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: That is not a real customer, that is copied and pasted from other posts
*Consumer Comment: CURRENT COSTUMER
When you do find the homes you will find out that these homes are not on pre-foreclosure and never was depending if you even get the chance to talk to the people living in them. Some you will find have already been sold and never was on pre-foreclosure at all.
If you ask the people living in the house if their home is up for pre-foreclosure, expect for them to look at you like your crazy and hear the answer no. They have this contact form for you to send through the mail to the home owners.
On this form they want you to put your name at the bottom but Anchor House Financial's address as though now it seems your working for them. They don't even leave a phone number for the people to contact them. I know if I wanted to give up a contract on a home and let someone else handle the mortgage so my credit wouldn't be screwed up I would want to contact these people right away by phone and not send them a message through the damn mailing system.
One more thing, you can forget about getting your money back. Read what you have to go through and how long you have to wait in order to get your refund. I copied this straight from their website in the Terms and Conditions.
Services: In the case of Services, a full or partial Refund towards the price paid by the User to purchase the Service may be made provided:
1. Requests for refunds will be accepted after 90 days by certified mail. The request must include at least 5 denial letters form the homeowners you have contacted through Anchorhousefinancial.com
2. The Company has, to its sole satisfaction, verified that the delivered Service was materially deficient in providing the Service as stated in its Service Description on the Web Site at the time of Purchase.
3. The verified deficiencies of the delivered Service were not caused by events outside the control of the Company such as slow internet connections, weather, etc.
Who the h*ll is going to remember they are supposed to get a refund after 3 months!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Montecito-California-93108/Anchor-House-Financial-They-give-addresses-of-houses-that-are-not-on-pre-foreclosure-and-n-376790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.