Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Avon Massachusetts
Anchor House Financial
1187 Coast Village Road Montecito, California U.S.A.

Anchorhousefinancial.com, anchor House Financial Charged me $200 for service I haven't received, and refused to refund me my money Montecito California

I requested info from Anchor Financial House about the possibility to take over delinquent home payment. I specifically told the man not to charge my card and he assured me that it wouldn't, but two days later it was charged. When I called to find out why they had charged my card and to get my money back, the woman I spoke to told me that they would issue me a refund , but they will have to find the recording of my conversation. I kept on calling and they told me they don't have any recording of my conversation , but still refused to refund me my money. Instead I was told to wait for 90 days and to go read the terms and conditions. If there is anyone else who had been wrong by that company and is interested in filling a petition, please contact me.

Lucy
Avon, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Montecito-California-93108/Anchorhousefinancialcom-anchor-House-Financial-Charged-me-200-for-service-I-havent-rec-387886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial