Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:san jose California
Anchor House Financial
Montecito, California U.S.A.

Anchor House Financial In hopes of owning my own home, they took $199 and won't refund it to me. Montecito California

*Author of original report: UPDATE

This is an update to my original report. This company is a scam, they refused to refund my money unless I removed my complaint against them. As I know now that I can not remove my original complaint, ony update it, they request I put something on the site saying I did not mean to place the complaint against them and that i am vertually "sorry" for doing so, and then they would refund my money.

I am currently fighting their fraudulent behavior with my bank and will not be recieving a refund from them as I believe that if they were an upright company they would have given me my refund despite my complaint.

Whoever said this company was "great "as a rebuttle was probably someone from the company. Their listings do not change and when clicking on a certain one, you can't go back, you have to log in all over again. Don't use this company, they are a scam who prey on people that have hopes of owening their own home in this market where its already hard to get ahead.

Alysia w
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Montecito-California/Anchor-House-Financial-In-hopes-of-owning-my-own-home-they-took-199-and-wont-refund-it-375978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Alysia walkup - (U.S.A.)

They refunded my money 9-27-08. Thank you!