Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Anchor House Financial
anchorhousefinancial.com Montecito, California U.S.A.

Anchor House Financial They make the promised refund practically impossible! Montecito California

After falling for the hype I got over the phone that they would help me get the home I wanted for the $199.00 fee, I find out that they give you a list of houses with a bare minimum of information and you have to follow the instructions they give you and do all the legwork yourself.

NOT what I was sold over the phone.

Now I'm trying to get a refund and can not get anyone to handle it. The girl on the phone told me to go to the website and follow the instructions there, so I did. I filled out a form on the website and NO reply for weeks.

I went in again and the other option is to send them a letter via certified mail to an address that does not appear anywhere on the website. Hello????

This is frustrating!

Don't fall for this scam!

Fooled in miami
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Montecito-California/Anchor-House-Financial-They-make-the-promised-refund-practically-impossible-Montecito-Cal-457656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial