Complaint Review: Anchor House Financial

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Anchor House Financial
www.Anchorhousefinancial.com Santa Barbra, California U.S.A.

Anchor House Financial Scam Artists Santa Barbra California

Anchor House Financial are scam artists. In signing up for this deal the money is fully refundable. I looked online for houses in forclosure or prefoclosure. It turns out none of the houses we saw were in foreclosure. All of the houses were for sale by real estate agents. None of them were in foreclosure.

So I emailed the company to get a refund. They were to call me in 24 to 48 hours and never did. So I called them to get my refund. They said I couldnt have my refund. They do have a refund policy but I cant have my money back. That does not make any sense. They are being turned into the Federal Trade Commision and the Better Business Bereau.

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anchor-House-Financial/Santa-Barbra-California/Anchor-House-Financial-Scam-Artists-Santa-Barbra-California-448069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anchor House Financial