Complaint Review: Ancira Volkswagen

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: H. Garza — San Antonio Texas
Ancira Volkswagen
6125 Bandera Rd. San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Ancira Volkswagen Mr. Ernesto Ancira Since 05/11/2012,my car 2003 Passant,is on his business because it is a Defective Product car. On 05/25/2012,I filed a complaint about this car with him. At this moment I do not know what they are doing San Antonio, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Would love to see if I can help

April, 2012 I received a letter from Volkswagen of America, Inc. where notice me that my car Volkswagen 2003 Passant VIN: WVWPD63B83P349843 was a defective car. This Notice said that the under body heat shield is defective. If a damaged heat shield contacts the exhaust system, there is risk of fire. Additionally, this car can have a fuel line that may fracture and leak. A fuel leak from a fuel line or fuel tank ventilation valve, in the presence of an ignition source, can lead to a vehicle fire. Around six months ago before April 2012 my car started to flash a red light on the engine ligth and show me that stop it because it will get fire.

As soon I can , on 05/25/ 2012 , I filed a complaint with The Administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20590 and send a copy to Volkswagen of America, Inc, at 3800 Hamlin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 by certified Mail No:7007 1490 0001 8011 5080. [continued below]....
..... At this moment I have not received any legal responds of this first complaint.

Later on August 27, 2012, I filed a Second Notice of Requesting for a solution for my defective car, to the Administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. This Notice was served by certified Mail No:7006 2150 0000 4699 4920. At this moment I have not received any legal responds of this second Notice from these two companies and any from Mr. Ernesto Ancira.

I am asking for replace this car for other and or credit me for the value that the car have when I brougth it $ 10, 000.00 dolls. They are ignore me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ancira-Volkswagen/San-Antonio-Texas-78238/Ancira-Volkswagen-Mr-Ernesto-Ancira-Since-05112012my-car-2003-Passantis-on-his-busin-1040470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ancira Volkswagen

Would love to see if I can help

AUTHOR: April Ancira - ()

Mr. Garza,

This is the first I have heard of this personally and would love to see If I can be of some assistance. My name is April Ancira and I am a VP at Ancira Auto Group. If you could could please email me your full name at Aancira@ancira.com. I will get started On an investigation of your situation on Monday morning.

Thank you for your post as we use all reviews as growing opportunities for the customer service at Ancira ;) April Ancira