Complaint Review: Anderson (Anthony) Crenshaw Assoc

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:salton city California
Anderson (Anthony) Crenshaw Assoc
12801 N. Centrla Expy Ste, Dallas,, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson (Anthony) Crenshaw Assoc try to rip me off for over $2000.00 for Safety Security Co.. Dallas, Texas

This collection company has been calling and demanding that I pay $2000.00 for a security system I don't have. I've had ADT and Safe Life, and Safety Security Systmes call them and explain I do not owe any monies..(they change the name of the company each time I ask them for written veifiacation).

I've spent hours trying to get them to listen to the facts, but they are most rude and they try to intimidate with scare tactics...Today once again I had ADT call them because they say ADT is the orginal company I contracted with. When ADT called them, they pretended Garret wasn't in even though I had just hung up the phone with him..

Bottom line is they are rip off scams intended not to hear the facts but to hopefully have a person finally tire of the harrassing phone calls and pay the monies...They'll neve see one dime from me and after writing this letter, I am sending another one to the Attorney Generals office..

K kolb
salton city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Anthony-Crenshaw-Assoc/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Anthony-Crenshaw-Assoc-try-to-rip-me-off-for-over-200000-for-Safety-Security-349147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson (Anthony) Crenshaw Assoc