Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw And Associates - Quantum Alarm Company

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Anderson Crenshaw And Associates - Quantum Alarm Company
12801 North Central Expressway Suite 250 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson Crenshaw And Associates - Quantum Alarm Company Hit my credit report w/4x the value of the amount due! Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

Coming to the end of a rough year I was contacting quantum alarm to try and get caught up on my alarm monitoring bill. I was informed that my account had been turned over to the unscrupulous people at Anderson Crenshaw and Associates. I was told that my records had been purged from Quantum. With our initial contact with AC&A we discovered that they were stating that we owed ove $1600.00 or 4 x the outstanding due to quantum.
Anderson Crenshaw refused to provide any documentation backing up the claim of the amount owed and proceeded with activities that have damaged my Credit rating and caused American Express to cancel my account! Anderson Crenshaw has yet to produce any documentation to validate there claim.

Joe
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-And-Associates-Quantum-Alarm-Company/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-And-Associates-Quantum-Alarm-Company-Hit-my-credit-report-w4x-the-val-447321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw And Associates - Quantum Alarm Company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

Joe,

Anderson, Crenshaw and Associates provides documentation for all of our accounts when the amount is disputed through the proper channels. I encourage you to put your complaint in writing and address it to the following address: 12801 N. Central Expressway, Suite 250, Dallas, Texas 75243 and our dispute coordinators will work with you to reach an amicable resolution.

Bethany