receives

• Updated: Sat, October 02, 2010

• Reported By: Rita — Long Beach California USA
Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc
12801 N Central Expressway, Suite 250 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc Maximum Security Threatened to ruin my credit by saying I broke a contract which I did not asking for $2032.80 Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT USING THIS COLLETION AGENCY ANY LONGER

I had a contract with Monitoring Alert. When I moved I asked them to transfer it to my new address. I called them and they understood I would contact them when I was in my new home. They sent it to a collection agency which demanded 2,032.80 or they would ruin my credit. I called several times to Monitoring Alert and they said we had to call Anderson Crenshaw and Associations. We have tried to contact Anderson Crenshaw but could never get through to them so it appears that their number is not in service anymore. Though this has occured they still demand the sum of money for breaching a contract that was not broken at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2010 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc-Maximum-Security-Threatened-to-ruin-my-credit-by-saying-I-broke-634541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT USING THIS COLLETION AGENCY ANY LONGER

AUTHOR: maximumadvocate - (United States of America)

Maximum Security Alarm is no longer using this firm,as it was determined that this firm practices to collect for our company were not conducive to the family run atmosphere that our fmaily and company is trying to convey.