Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc
12801 N Central Expwy #250 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc reporting me personally to the credit bureaus for the debts of a company I was an employee at Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

In April of 2007 I contacted an alarm compnay to be installed at the shop I was working for. In June of 2008 the company I was working for shut down and went bankrupt. Because I was the one who contacted the alarm company for some reason they decided to hold me personally responsible for this companies debts. I was just an employee at this company which I explained to Anderson Crenshaw & ass but they didnt care. They are going after me full force. Harrasing phone calls, threatening to take me to court to put liens on my assets and wanting to garnish the wages that I dont even have since I am unemployed. They have harrased me by telephone, and by mail on a weekly basis. This is so unbelievable that it is surreal.

Craig
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc-reporting-me-personally-to-the-credit-bureaus-for-the-debts-of-a-417723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc

Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

AUTHOR: Jared - (U.S.A.)

Based on your comments about Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates, L.L.C., it is clear that you have concerns regarding your account. Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates welcomes the opportunity to address your concerns and issues. I encourage you to call me at 214-368-2980 extension 3309. I am our Dispute Coordinator. I look forward to hearing from and working with you in the spirit of cooperation to resolve your account.