Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw & Associates - CBE,Credit Bureau Enterprises,The CBE Groupe - Direct Secur

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: Nis — Black Earth Wisconsin United States of America
12801 N. Central Expressway, suite 250 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Anderson Crenshaw & Associates - CBE,Credit Bureau Enterprises,The CBE Groupe - Direct Secur SCAM- False representation- Illegal Collection Practices Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: We have had MANY conversations!!

*UPDATE Employee: Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

This company need to be shut down!!  Even the Better Business Bureau rates the a "F"  and The Texas Attorney General has filed a lawsuit against them due to their  unfair Debt Collection Practices.

After numerous conversations with this company, I am writing as advise.   I have never done any business with them, or Castle Rock -the company they stated they are "legally representing".

After numerous dealings with this companies representatives, I have been treated rudely, hung up on, over talk, and called a liar.  After the continued abused and profanity, I was prompted to search this company on line.  After searching though the enormous, unbelievable amount of complaints on this company.  This is not a "law office as they falsely claim.

I have notified the TX attorney general of their actions.  And of course, have also turned them in to the Better Business Bureau.

Actions from the AG and the BBB has been taken.  Now it is our turn  as consumers to act so something can be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-CBECredit-Bureau-EnterprisesThe-CBE-Groupe-Direct-Secur/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-CBECredit-Bureau-EnterprisesThe-CBE-Groupe-Direct-Sec-537716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw & Associates - CBE,Credit Bureau Enterprises,The CBE Groupe - Direct Secur

We have had MANY conversations!!

AUTHOR: Nis - (United States of America)

Jared, I have talked to you many times!!!  As pathetic as it sounds, your response to this was that I could have changed the contract, even though items were added and scribbled off YOURS- impossible to change on mine.  You also told me this was not your issue, you were just hired by Castle Rock to collect.  But when asked their contact information, you refused to give it to me stating client confidentiality, and that you were hired to handle it.  Now does this sound familiar?  After all to times I have talked to you and this company, all you do is talk in too many circles.

A simple google search, and I was able to get this confidental number.  And at this time I have contacted both legal reps for Castle Rock and Pinnacle.  Castle Rock told me contact Pinnacle... Pinnacle told me to contact Castle Rock...its been almost a month now and still have not had any response from either.

Dealing with all these companies (including yourself) has completely made me lose faith in the intelligent of other human beings.  Again thanks for your time.

Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

AUTHOR: Jared - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jared and am the Dispute Coordinator for Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC.

Please telephone me to discuss issues you may have resolving this matter.

My contact number is 214-368-2980 ext. 3309.