Complaint Review: Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates Llc

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:latham Illinois
Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates Llc
North Central Plaza 3 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates Llc collection letter with my account number from dish network Dallas Texas

I just got this letter. It states I owe 185.00 to clearlink technologies llc dish.
It has my current dish account number, however I am in good standing with dish network and have never seen or heard of this company or this alleged law firm.
Is this even a legal collection firm or is this a shakedown company that is getting away with threatening people?
I have sent a letter to dish asking them to make this right or give me paperwork to help fight this company.
I guess I need to file with BBB and the attorney general here. Anyone here actually have success dealing or not dealing with this company and not getting a hit on your credit report?

Tina
latham, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Llc/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Llc-collection-letter-with-my-account-number-from-dish-net-328199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates Llc