Complaint Review: Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates & Protect America

• Submitted: Sun, July 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 24, 2005

• Reported By:New Ringgold Pennsylvania
Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates & Protect America
6116 N. Ce3ntral EXPY Suite 1090 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates & Protect America ripoff, reported account from Protect America to Credit Bureau without notification Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Anderson, Crenshaw, & Associates, there has to be a way to stop this unlawful practice

I was disputing an account with Protect America in 2/2002 and 2003 because of a faulty alarm system they installed Jan of 2002. Their CSR were the absolutely rudest people I have ever met. After months of dealing with Protect America, I finally reported them to the BBB in Lubock Texas (which by the way had their standing with them as good enen though they had telemarketing complaints against them).

I was surprised to recieve a letter form a Bryan Dempsey dated 8/27/03 in which the company would replace any faulty equipment and would like to send a technician to my home.

I cannot even begin to explain all the letters I wrote and phone calls I made to Protect Am. from 2/2002 until I finally stopped payment in 2/2003.

Then after fighting in the phone several imes with a Mr. Brian Tate from a company called Goldberg, Grant & Fine in Dec of 2003 (by the way this comapny is unique in its self) all phone calls and corresponents stopped until Around Feb. 2005 at which time a woman whom I could not get her name called me accusing me of default and threating me with a judgment on my home and indiv. (I am a Title Agent so the home judgment made me laugh.

To make a very long story short on 7/23/05 I reveiwed my credit report to find a collection from this company listed on it with all three CBA. It brougght my score down and I have to admitt I am enraged to find that others have dealt with this companies blatant disreguard for following the law when it comes to collections.

Please let me know if there are others who have dealt with Protect America or Anderson Crenshaw & Associates

Cheryl
New Ringgold, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2005 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Protect-America/Dallas-Texas/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Protect-America-ripoff-reported-account-from-Protect-Am-151063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates & Protect America

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

First let me apologize for the typos in my first report, I sound like an idiot, but i assure you I was just anxious and angry.

I am horrified to see so many reports on the 2 companies I have been dealing with unsuccessfully. I am new at this and just recently started investigating these companies. I have sent a online dispute to Experian to see if there is any way to remove this bad mark on my credit report (which is clean except for this). I am hoping this will help.

Please people check you credit reports Anderson, Crenshaw, and Associates do report to the credit bureaus.

My experpience with Protect America is so similar to others there has to be a way to stop this unlawful practice and get our money back.