Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw & Associates

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Goose Creek South Carolina
Anderson Crenshaw & Associates
12801 North Central Expressway Suite 250 Dallas, TX, 75243 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson Crenshaw & Associates Will Not Pay Debt That Are Back Owed will not pay money they owe, owes me money and will not pay back Dallas Texas

I recieved a letter they owe me 1.57. When I called the comapny they told me they do pay the balances the owe to people. Then they infomed me that accounts payable was not there. When I asked to talked to a supervisor they hung up on me. The company sent a letter say the owe me money and now will not pay.

I would like to recieve my money the owe me. The call me multiple times, and wanted thier money and now they are refusing to pay the money the owe me.

Eugenefp
Goose Creek, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Will-Not-Pay-Debt-That-Are-Back-Owed-will-not-pay-money-the-438516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw & Associates