Complaint Review: Anderson, Crenshaw, & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Sterling Virginia
Anderson, Crenshaw, & Associates
6116 N. Central EXPY Suite 1090 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson, Crenshaw, & Associates Rude, Unhelpful, Ripoff Artists - Apex Alarm is no better Dallas Texas

I first heard about AC&Assoc when they hit my credit report for $240 for an Alarm service that I cancelled months ago. They say they sent a letter and they say that they have left phone messages. If they left a message they didn't leave any information as to who they were or why they were calling. Like most people these days, I don't answer the phone for 800 numbers or blocked numbers. I let the machine pick up. Once this hit my report, I had to search the internet for the phone number. I called and that's when I figured out what this was for. This Alarm company (Apex/Monitronics) was being paid with a credit card but they started hitting my card twice a month. I called them and they said that they had no way of fixing the problem because they don't know whose account they put my credit card on along with mine. So for months I fought them to correct this problem. Because it took so long and they were extremely unhelpful and rude, I decided to cancel my service. In which I had to pay out the contract. Which I did!!! They have now put Anderson on to collect the money. When I called them, they were even less helpful than Apex and way more rude. When I tried to ask them what they say when they leave a voicemail the guy started yelling at me. I couldn't get a word in as he kept yelling some nonsense that I couldn't understand. I finally had to just hang up. Stay away from this company and anyone that uses them. I felt like someone was going to come after me and "break my knee caps".

I will most definately be calling Apex and the Better Business Bureau.

Ptnpupy
Sterling, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates/Dallas-Texas/Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Rude-Unhelpful-Ripoff-Artists-Apex-Alarm-is-no-better-300672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson, Crenshaw, & Associates