Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw OBO/ Apex Alarms

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Anderson Crenshaw OBO/ Apex Alarms
6116 N. Central EXPY Suite 1090 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 214-368-2980
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Anderson Crenshaw OBO/ Apex Alarms Harrassing and misleading phone calls to try and collect an illegal debt Dallas Texas

This Company originally contacted me last Dec. They said they were a lawfirm, and that a complaint had been filed against me from someone. When I identified myself, they revealed that APEX Alarm (another rip off) had forwarded to them a contract that I signed, and they want full payment for services a company unlicensed in my State when I signed the "contract" had not rendered. They proceeded to tell me all of the negative consequences of not paying, including filing a suit against me in Florida and try to take my house.

Again, just a few days ago, these same people called, claiming the same thing. When I told them they cant touch my house, they started to demean me, calling me deadbeat and a liar. I told them they were calling on a business phone and to refrain from it, however they continued to call and leave messages to call "Latonya". They wont leave me alone, despite my telling them not to call on my business line, and also that the Contract was not valid as Apex Alarm LLC withdrew its license to do business in Florida prior to my signing any contract. These people are rude, and their professionalism leaves much to be desired. And to try and pass themselves off as a Lawfirm, and threaten to file a Judgement against me in my own State, makes me very angry, more so when they are as deceitful as they are.

Dave
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-OBO-Apex-Alarms/Dallas-Texas/Anderson-Crenshaw-OBO-Apex-Alarms-Harrassing-and-misleading-phone-calls-to-try-and-colle-474005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw OBO/ Apex Alarms