Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw and Associates

• Updated: Fri, July 09, 2010

• Reported By: DJ — AnyTown Utah United States of America
Anderson Crenshaw and Associates
Ste 250, 12801 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

Anderson Crenshaw and Associates Unknown who these people are, but they have put a ding on my credit report. I found out when I was applying for a used car. I have never talked to these people nor have I received ANY correspondance Dallas Texas

I am Very confused as to why this company has dinged my credit.  I have received ZERO correspondence from them, yet they were able to say I owed them over $900 for some alarm system I do not understand how a company you have never talked to or received mail from can ding your credit.  I plan to report them to the better business bureau and any other agency I can.

I found out totally by accident when I was applying for credit.  It was not there the last time I ran a credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw-and-Associates/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-and-Associates-Unknown-who-these-people-are-but-they-have-put-a-ding-o-621769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw and Associates