Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 08, 2009

• Reported By:Eufaula Alabama
Anderson Crenshaw
12801 North Central Expressway Suite 250 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson Crenshaw random collection ruined my credit they randomly got my name out of the phone book scam illegal reporting to credit agency Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: FCRA/FDCPA Violations

*Consumer Comment: Information for you

These people called me out of nowhere. They say we installed an alarm system somewhere in Cincinnati. We've lived in Alabama for over 20 years! We have never had an alarm system in Cincinnati. The address they told me this occurred is some electronics store on skid row. They stole my identity and I had nothing to do with an alarm system.

Anderson Crenshaw does not care that they pulled my name and address randomly from a phone book. I don't even believe they really have a real client who owes on a security system.

I believe they call enough random people that some of them eventually pay, even though the debt is completely made up!

They ruined my credit but hopefully the Attorney General will do something about it.

These people are liars and parasites.

Anderson crenshaw victim
Eufaula, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw/Dallas-Texas-75243/Anderson-Crenshaw-random-collection-ruined-my-credit-they-randomly-got-my-name-out-of-the-477577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw

FCRA/FDCPA Violations

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

If your assertions are correct, you need to hire a lawyer.

In the meantime, file disputes with the big three credit reporting agencies. You can do this right on their websites.

If the situation is not resolved and, like I said above, if your assertions are true, you are looking at a Fair Credit Reporting Act violation, possibly a Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violation, and probably some state law violations as well.

These are always worth pursuing in civil lawsuits, as they provide for damages even if you didn't lose any money, and the violator is liable for your attorney fees.

Best regards!

Information for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com and check out this bottom feeder collection agency
Stacey