Complaint Review: Anderson Crenshaw

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:Vallejo California
Anderson Crenshaw
6116 Central Expy St 1090 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Anderson Crenshaw Bill from ADT went from $41 to 1,800. Crenshaw Co has called 5 x a day fro weeks Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates

Had a contract with ADT, their equipment did not work from day 1. Asked them to come and get it.
Instead they turned it off. 2 wks later someone came and fixed it, went out again the next day and it stayed off for 6 mos. Called and cancelled it in Dec 08,
They were still paid another 4 mos before I was able to stop payments. I was willing to pay the 75% remaining of the contract but never received the bill. Instead I received a call from Anderson Crenshaw, demanding me to pay 1,800 immediately or they would put a lien on my property.

I now have a lawyer fighting ADT but I still have to get one for Crenshaw. I live in California and ADT and Crenshaw is in Texas.

Crenshaw had the amounts of my credit cards and kept demanding me to give them premission to charge what ever amount they wanted towards my credit cards. They exact words 3was" You have 20k available to you, so pay this off, you got the means"

Delores
Vallejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Crenshaw/Dallas-Texas/Anderson-Crenshaw-Bill-from-ADT-went-from-41-to-1800-Crenshaw-Co-has-called-5-x-a-day-f-470152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Crenshaw

Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates

AUTHOR: Jared - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jared and are the Dispute Coordinator for Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates, L.L.C.

Our office collects upon the amount claimed and verified by the creditor; not an amount raised by this office.  Our office does not add interest or fees to any amount placed for collections.

If you have an attorney representing you in this matter please contact me and provide his/her contact information and I will certainly work through your attorney only per federal law.

My contact information is 214-368-2980 extension 3309.