Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network, AFNI

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:chester Virginia
Anderson Fin Network, AFNI
404 Brock Drive P.O Box 3097 Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Anderson Fin Network, AFNI,Inc. Informed by my credit profile about collections, AFNI never billed me, haven't had Alltel in 10yrs, Don't owe Alltel/AFNI. Ripoff Bloomington Illinois

Thank God that I have a credit watch through one of my credit card companies, or I would have never known about AFNI reporting to the credit bureau that I have an account in collections. It seems that I have the same problem many others have had with this collection agency.

I never received any corespondence or billing from AFNI regarding this account. I have not had Alltel Phone services in 10 years, infact I do not owe any money to Alltel so inturn do not see where I could possibly owe AFNI anything.

Then to top off this insult (AFNI) to honest collections companies, they had the audacity to mark my credit a second time two weeks after the first. Once for $1600.00 that I supposedly owe to Alltel and the second for $62.00 that I do not owe.

Once again, no corespondence what so ever, or communication of any type. Companies like Anderson Fin Netwrok (aka AFNI, Inc.) should be investigated by Attorney Generals Office of IL and if found not to be in compliance with state or federal statutes governing collections, should not be allowed to operate a business in their state.

Matthew
chester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2007 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-Network-AFNI/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3097/Anderson-Fin-Network-AFNIInc-Informed-by-my-credit-profile-about-collections-AFNI-neve-243987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network, AFNI