Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network/Bloom

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Monica Aguayo Johnson — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Anderson Fin Network/Bloom
404 Brock Dr Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Anderson Fin Network/Bloom AFNI I have a charge-off on my report $172 with a deliquency date of 05/2006 the date opened on 08/04/2. I have never heard of this company, and am not able to get a student loan. Bloomington , Illinois

Based on the information in my credit report regarding Anderson Fin Network/Bloom for the amount of $172.00 is not of my past purchase or purchases.  I had no medical issuses, no credit card payments, or loan payments I owe during the time period they provide. I have never heard of this company until I saw my credit report and Googled it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3097/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom-AFNI-I-have-a-charge-off-on-my-report-172-with-a-deliquency-da-917492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network/Bloom