Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network/Bloom

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: c828aly — Richfield Minnesota United States of America
Anderson Fin Network/Bloom
404 Brock Dr PO Box 3097 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Anderson Fin Network/Bloom Added false credit charges to my credit report in a state I have never lived in. Bloomington, Illinois

I checked my credit report and this company is saying I owe them $363 for Utilities in 2004. I never had utilities until last year, 2009. They are in another state, Illinois, which I have never lived in. This was the only delinquent on my credit, so my credit is screwed up because of these people. I have tried to contact them, with no response (2 months now), so I tried to contact the credit bureau, only response was I have to resolve it with them. What is the point in trying to tell a criminal to give back stuff they stole? It won't happen. This company should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom/Bloomington-Illinois-617023097/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom-Added-false-credit-charges-to-my-credit-report-in-a-state-I-ha-660987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network/Bloom