Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network/Bloom

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Pinson Tennessee
Anderson Fin Network/Bloom
404 Brock Dr. Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Anderson Fin Network/Bloom False Cingular Debt filed by Anderson FIN on Equifax CF Bloomington, IL Illinois

I obtained my Equifax CF today. To my surprise, there is a 650 dollar collection account owned by Anderson Fin Network/Boom that refers to Cingular wireless. I called Cingular (ATT) and they say I have no past due amount.

I have a very good payment history with Cingular, as a matter of fact, I have such good account credit with them that they sent me a new $300 dollar phone and just added that to my next bill. I did NOT have to pay them when I ordered it. They shipped it, and I had a very large bill, but I paid it just as the rest. They know I will pay them.

How could I have this kind of great credit with them if I had a $650 outstanding debt with them? I smell a rat too!

Russell
Pinson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom/Bloomington-Illinois/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom-False-Cingular-Debt-filed-by-Anderson-FIN-on-Equifax-CF-Bloomin-274117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network/Bloom