Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network/Bloom

• Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: el — salem Oregon United States of America
Anderson Fin Network/Bloom
404 Brock Dr, PO Box 3097 bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Anderson Fin Network/Bloom put $139 owed on my credit report and said that I have been past due for over 120 days and behind 4 payments which I don't owe to anyone, they also are not saying who it is owed to and I have never re bloomington, Illinois

I just checked my credit which I have been doing because I am trying to buy a house.  I have all of my credit paid off and now I get this alert that says I owe money to Andersons Financial Network/Bloom.  I have never heard of them before and when I tried to call the number it is disconnected.  I have also checked out the business itself and have seen nothing but ripoff stuff when it is googled.  Now I have to try to get this off of my credit in order to repair it again.  This is a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom/bloomington-Illinois-617023097/Anderson-Fin-NetworkBloom-put-139-owed-on-my-credit-report-and-said-that-I-have-been-pa-589043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network/Bloom