expert

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Belmond Iowa
Anderson Financial Services,LLC D/b/a LoanSmart
1410 NE Broadway Ave. DesMoines,Ia. DesMoines, Iowa U.S.A.
  • Phone: 515-262-3352
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Anderson Financial Services, LLC D/b/a LoanSmart Repossed my vehicle without notice.. DesMoines Iowa

After I got the loan,I was current on my payments,then after 3 months the monthly statements stopped coming, when I called the company the balance due was 1 and half times the amount of the loan,I tried to work out a re-payment plan but was told that it might be too late, I sent in a payment but it did not show on my statement, then just like that I got a knock on the door they were taking my vehicle, without any notice or nothing....

Ripped off
Belmond, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Financial-ServicesLLC-Dba-LoanSmart/DesMoines-Iowa-50313/Anderson-Financial-Services-LLC-Dba-LoanSmart-Repossed-my-vehicle-without-notice-DesM-324405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Financial Services,LLC D/b/a LoanSmart