Complaint Review: Anderson Law Associates

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Stone Mountain Georgia United States of America
Anderson Law Associates
not supplied Internet United States of America

Anderson Law Associates Mike Brown stated that i was being sued by Cash Advance USA for an unpaid loan. Internet

I received a call this morning at work from a number i didn't recognize so i let it go to voicemail. The caller left a message stating that i should call him back because a criminal complaint had been filed against me.

Well, i called the number back, 951-821-8857, and spoke with a Mike Brown who stated he was with Anderson Law Associates. When i asked what this was in reference to he informed me that i was being sued by Cash Advance USA for not paying back a loan.

I informed Mr. Brown that i had no idea what he was talking about. His response, you have not been informed about a criminal complaint against you, and i said no. He then told me that he would tell me what the lawsuit was about but i could not interrupt until he was finished.

I let Mr. Brown talk & then i informed him that i did not owe anything it Cash Advance USA & he informed me that my local police were on their way to arrest me & that i would spen 6 months in jail. I told Mr. Brown that he had lost his mind & he then hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Law-Associates/internet/Anderson-Law-Associates-Mike-Brown-stated-that-i-was-being-sued-by-Cash-Advance-USA-for-an-977144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Law Associates