Complaint Review: Anderson Law Group

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Anderson Law Group Harrasing emails about a bill I don't own and never had

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not our Company...

Dear Debtor,

The case will be downloaded tomorrow and you will be soon served with the court papers. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment.

You were supposed to pay $495.00 in order to close the account, we have still not received any response from you. So the company decided to write it as bad-debt and produce charges against you.

If you want to avoid the situation you have to come up with $350.00 by today so that we can dismiss the case and mark the account as paid in full. Let us know ASAP.

Best Regards.

I don't owe this bill and I am tired of these people emailing me and treatening me... Somebody needs to do something to stop these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Law-Group/Select-StateProvince/Anderson-Law-Group-Harrasing-emails-about-a-bill-I-dont-own-and-never-had-1162840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Law Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is not our Company...

AUTHOR: Anderson Law Group PA - ()

This is not our company.

Our law firm does not practice in the area of collections.

There are other Anderson Law Group company(s).

Also, we recently filed with the Better Business Bureau that it appears some entity has stolen our firm's information to

try and collect monies from these consumers.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion.