Complaint Review: Anderson Nissan Asheville, Nissan North America

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: AvoidAndersonNissan — Asheville North Carolina USA
Anderson Nissan Asheville, Nissan North America
PO Box 8105 Asheville, North Carolina United States of America

Anderson Nissan Asheville - Nissan North America contract, Asheville, Nissan, Anderson Nissan, Asheville Nissan, fraud, rip off, lied, car, auto, dealership, Asheville, North Carolina

Anderson Nissan employees changed figures on my contract to purchase a car overcharging me on the interest rate, extended warranty and agreed sale price.

I agreed to a warranty that would add $20 per month to my payments during a 60 month term loan.  This was billed at $1947 prior to financing which would cost me over $2000.  Anderson Nissan then told the BBB that I wanted a "higher level of coverage, all of which was clearly disclosed".  I did not ever request a higher level of coverage above the $20/month basic extended warranty and they did not disclose anything and just rushed me through.  I have yet to receive any confirmation that the canceled warranty has been credited.

Bill from their finance department said he would correct the interest rate to the rate I was told I was getting when I was rushed through signing papers.  I did see a contract copy Bill showed me that my interest rate was 5.75%.  After seeing errors I went in and he said he would fix it back to 5.75% but wouldn't put it in writing.  Like the interest rate, the sale price on the car had also been changed on contract without my knowledge or consent after they showed me a copy of contract with different figures

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Nissan-Asheville-Nissan-North-America/Asheville-North-Carolina-28814/Anderson-Nissan-Asheville-Nissan-North-America-contract-Asheville-Nissan-Anderson-Ni-492585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Nissan Asheville, Nissan North America

despair