• Report: #190381

• Submitted: Sun, May 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Fritch Texas
Anderson Vintage Parts
[email protected] Internet U.S.A.

Anderson Vintage Parts Took my money and refuses to deliver Internet nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank You

On February 14, 2006 I won a side cover from Anderson Vintage Parts from an Ebay auction. I've won and received parts from them in the past and they do have a long delivery time but until now, have always delivered. I waited a month or so and contacted them to see if they had a proposed delivery date and received no reponse. I received a newsletter from them via e-mail and used the e-mail address on the newsletter to contact them again. This time Tad replied that that was a different company and there is no way he can help me with this. I again went to the website offered in the newsletter and checked the e-mail address against the address given in the Paypal transaction receipt. The same company.

The lady who took my money for the part works for the company Tad represents so I know they are indeed the same company. Short story is this, They have my money, they've since dropped from ebay as a member so I have no recourse through them and Paypal will not act due to the long time lapse since the original purchase.

Thomas
Fritch, Texas
Albania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Vintage-Parts/internet/Anderson-Vintage-Parts-Took-my-money-and-refuses-to-deliver-Internet-nationwide-190381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Vintage Parts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Tad - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I would like to state for the record that my company has not had any transactions with this person.

I'm afraid that someone has been using our product information and reputation to deceive the public.

If you have any information that would help us track them down, please contact me.