Complaint Review: Andrea Ermanni

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — New York United States of America
Andrea Ermanni

Andrea Ermanni Went to Liceo Scientifico Leonardo Da VinciLives in Amsterdam, NetherlandsFrom Florence, Italy, Born on May 15, 1985 Emporio Collection Italian jackets and Sony camera scam Internet

About 1 week ago, my husband and I were approached by an italian guy Andrea Ermanni with bags filled with leather coats.  He told my husband that he was headed to the airport and received the jackets as bonus for a job he just finished in Manhattan.

He said, that he went to the casino and spent too much and needed money to make up and pay his rent for the place he was renting while working here in NY.  I thought his story was a bit fishy and asked the cost for the jackets.  He said, no their gifts, he just needs $600 to make up the rent.

I told him I wasn't interested but my husband insisted that they looked good and we should get them.  He gave us his business card and promised to make pasta for us the next time he was in town.  We gave him $580 and he asked for $30 more to help with toll.  I gave him an $20 more. [continued below]....
.....

He seemed very nice and even showed pictures of his kids.  I googled the jackets and camera after he left and realized that we were scammed.  I looked on facebook and found his picture and befriended him.  He accepted the invitation.  I hope it helps to track him down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrea-Ermanni/internet/Andrea-Ermanni-Went-to-Liceo-Scientifico-Leonardo-Da-VinciLives-in-Amsterdam-NetherlandsF-744635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrea Ermanni